Operations Expansion, Customer Care
Posted on 8/9/2022
Remote in USA
- 4+ years of direct program and project management experience with a Bachelor's degree; 5-7 years of professional experience
- Self-starter who can drive execution and accountability during high impact change and projects
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and lead cross-functional team members, partners and influence decision making
- Outstanding organizational skills and acute attention to detail
- Process management experience
- Understanding of underlying operations workflow & technology
- Skilled in focusing on desired results, figuring out is relevant, clarifying next steps and prioritizing work effectively to meet timelines and achieve desired results
- Utilize operational requirements and scoping documentation to create project plans, schedule and budget plans and manage project execution
- Identify project stakeholders; managing expectations through the project lifecycle
- Implement and manage project communication plans
- Partner with cross-functional project managers to coordinate planning and oversee dependencies to successfully operationalize programs
- Manage post-launch monitoring and ensure that the new products/merchants servicing cost and unit economics are within the expectation or in parity with the existing product lines
- Drive project governance framework such as working groups, Steering Committees and reporting to drive issue resolution and decision making
- Manage project Risk, Issues, Actions & Dependencies including the processes for logging and tracking
Point of sale installment loans for consumers
Affirm seeks to deliver honest financial products—to improve lives. The company operates a buy-now-pay-later platform for consumers at the point of sale.
- Spending wallets: Access tech, food, lifestyle, and family planning wallets for your expenses
- Supportive communities: Get involved with our employee resource groups and community groups
- Remote-first workforce: If your role is remote, you can set up shop anywhere in your home country
- Generous time off: Take the time you need when life happens
- Health benefits: Get a plan that fits your needs
- Mental healthcare: Take care of your mind with great mental health programs
- Parental leave: Birth and non-birth parents get 18 weeks paid leave. Plus, a 4-week return-to-work transition program, at full base pay.
- Compensation: We have a simple, flexible, and transparent remote-first compensation structure so you can make the best decisions for yourself and your family.
- Away days: We offer 24 company-wide paid days off—which help our teams collectively pause to recharge.
- Learning & development: Engage in exciting learning programs to level up your growth.
- People come first: We consider our impact on people’s lives before we think about our own interests.
- No fine print: We are completely transparent and honest—with our customers and with each other.
- It's on us: We take full accountability for our actions, never shirking responsibility or passing the buck.
- Simpler is better: We make complex things simple and clear.
- Push the envelope: We never stop innovating, taking smart risks, and raising the bar.