Santa Clara, California
6 month growth↑ 7%
1 year growth↑ 15%
2 year growth↑ 41%
- Exceptional outbound skills
- Ability to think critically
- Resilient in the face of objections
- Positive attitude
- Proficient in using LinkedIn and Salesforce
- Passion for sales
- Willingness to hold oneself accountable
- Ability to learn new programs quickly
- Prospecting, qualifying, and setting demos for Regional Sales Managers
- Generating qualified sales opportunities through inbound prospect qualification and outbound pipeline generation
- Leveraging various outbound prospecting techniques including cold calls, automated email sequences, LinkedIn, and video
- Logging and tracking all prospect information and activities in Salesforce
- Continually tracking the effectiveness of outbound campaigns
- Achieving targets tied to key performance metrics including outbound activity, appointments set, and new pipeline added
- Working collaboratively with Sales and Marketing colleagues to refine messaging
- Passion for working for a startup
Today, there’s more data and users outside the enterprise than inside, causing the network perimeter as we know it to dissolve. We realized a new perimeter was needed, one that is built in the cloud and follows and protects data wherever it goes, so we started Netskope to redefine Cloud, Network and Data Security.
Since 2012, we have built the market-leading cloud security company and an award-winning culture powered by hundreds of employees spread across offices in Santa Clara, St. Louis, Bangalore, London, Melbourne, Taipei, and Tokyo. Our core values are openness, honesty, and transparency, and we purposely developed our open desk layouts and large meeting spaces to support and promote partnerships, collaboration, and teamwork. From catered lunches and office celebrations to employee recognition events (pre and hopefully post-Covid) and social professional groups such as the Awesome Women of Netskope (AWON), we strive to keep work fun, supportive and interactive.Visit us at Netskope Careers. Please follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter@Netskope.
About the position:
We’re looking for a competitive, hard-working, and goal-oriented Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our growing FED/SLEd team. As an SDR, you’ll be responsible for prospecting, qualifying, and setting demos for our Regional Sales Managers with companies that could benefit from Netskope. You will have the opportunity to truly contribute and help impact the company at a pivotal stage. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with exceptional outbound skills, a risk-taker, and a desire to make an impact at a fast-growing company/leader in Cloud Security.
- Generate qualified sales opportunities through inbound prospect qualification and outbound pipeline generation.
- Leverage various outbound prospecting techniques including cold calls, automated email sequences, LinkedIn, and video to generate prospect meetings for our Regional Sales Managers to initiate sales opportunities.
- Log and track all prospect information and activities in Salesforce.
- Continually track the effectiveness of and provide feedback on how to optimize outbound campaigns.
- Consistently achieve targets tied to key performance metrics including outbound activity, appointments set, and new pipeline added.
- Work collaboratively with Sales and Marketing colleagues to refine messaging.
- A true hunter
- Motivated by doing great work at a growing company
- A self-starter with a strong work ethic and ability to think critically
- Not “salesy” but professionally persistent
- Can think on your feet in a conversation and answer unexpected questions with ease
- Naturally curious
- Resilient in the face of objections
- Passionate about sales
- Willing to hold yourself accountable
- Confident using programs like LinkedIn and Salesforce or you have had to learn new programs
before and have a knack of picking them up quickly.
- You have a passion for working for a startup, not a 9-5 job!
- Fun and Casual Hybrid work environment St. Louis Office
Netskope is committed to implementing equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants for employment. Netskope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on religion, race, color, sex, marital or veteran statues, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, genetic information, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), or any other characteristic protected by the laws or regulations of any jurisdiction in which we operate.