Public Relations Specialist
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Commercial real estate investment sales services
Marcus & Millichap, a leading commercial real estate investment services firm, offers a unique blend of industry expertise, extensive reach with over 80 offices across the U.S. and Canada, and a collaborative sales force dedicated to matching clients' specific investment needs. The company's 50-year track record in creating and preserving wealth for clients speaks to its competitive advantage and industry leadership. Its culture is rooted in tireless dedication to client service, fostering a work environment that values collaboration, growth, and success in the commercial real estate sector.
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 0%
1 year growth↑ 0%
2 year growth↓ -1%
Charleston, SC, USA
Growth & Marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism, Writing, Advertising or Business
- 1 year minimum experience in Public Relations. In-house PR department, PR agency, journalism or marketing agency is a plus. Real estate, banking or financial services or brokerage industry experience is a strong plus.
- Excellent writing skills, strong verbal presentation skills, clear communication, and articulation abilities
- Meticulous attention to detail and a process-improvement mindset.
- Ability to organize multiple deadlines and perform multiple tasks concurrently while demonstrating flexibility and efficiency
- Demonstrated project management experience and strong collaboration skills.
- Must have or will be expected to become knowledgeable about the general Commercial Real Estate industry including terminology
- Superior knowledge of Microsoft O365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience with task management software (Asana, Monday, etc.).
- Familiarity with graphic design tools such as Canva or MAXA is a plus.
- Draft and distribute press releases and field incoming media requests from local reporters and other sources for relevant articles.
- Monitor local press activity and maintain media lists
- Manage review and approval process for all stakeholders
- Manage internal press release routing process and approvals including publishing content (news, events, etc.) to company website using Sitecore content management system
- Assist with the composition of nomination narratives for industry awards.
- Track PR metrics (media hits, press appearances, etc.) and produce basic reports.
- Maintain annual editorial calendars, track deadlines and pitch media
- Liaise with Divisional Leadership, Agents, Corporate PR department and Field Marketing teams
- Provide marketing support for ad hoc Divisional marketing projects as needed
- Utilize AP style in content development
- PR agency experience
- Real estate, banking or financial services or brokerage industry experience
- Familiarity with graphic design tools