Kubernetes Cluster Lifecycle Team
Posted on 11/23/2022
Remote • United States
- Experience with Kubernetes and/or containers. Understanding of the core components of Kubernetes, how it works and how to run and deploy it
- Experience with tooling surrounding the Kubernetes ecosystem including the various controllers, operators and package managers that are available. CRDs, Operator patterns, Aggregated APIs, RBAC
- Experience and proficiency in writing sustainable Go. Other software experience relevant but not required: Java, Python, Rust, etc
- Experience designing, developing, and maintaining reliable and resilient production systems at scale
- Experience with AWS and its different products including EKS, EC2, SSM, etc
- Written communication skills including how to document and diagram design requirements
- Design software driven infrastructure systems that are used by Twilio application developers and influence the direction of technology at Twilio
- Design, develop, and maintain state of the art software for managing Kubernetes infrastructure at scale
- Educate and advocate for new technologies in the Twilio engineering organization
- Create, maintain and operate mission critical systems that host key applications
- Based in Colorado: $132,320 - $165,400
- Based in New York or Washington State: $140,080 - $175,100
- This role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan and the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave
- Experience running Kubernetes at scale or in an environment with many application teams and services. SRE and systems operational experience
- Experience with ClusterAPI and the ecosystem surrounding it
- Experience with low level container technologies like containerd, container first operating systems, and CNI
- Linux internal, distributed systems and OS experience
Customer engagement platform & developer of communications APIs
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
- Vacation: Twilio offers generous annual time off in all countries for you to enjoy.
- Healthcare: We are dedicated to helping our employees live longer and healthier lives through comprehensive health programs.
- Retirement: Twilio cares about your retirement! We offer programs to help our employees plan for their retirement needs.
- Family leave: At Twilio we recognize the importance of family. We offer generous maternity, paternity, and adoption leaves, as well as family medical care leave.
- Earn your stripes: Build and present a Twilio app to earn your Twilio track jacket and receive $30 per month for e‑books for continued learning and education.
- Catered meals: We provide a variety of snacks, drinks, and catered meals in each of our locations.
Company Core Values
- Build a more‑connected world
- Be great, do good, scale fast
- The work of our lives