Staff Data Engineer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Salt Lake City, UT, USA • Las Vegas, NV, USA • Seattle, WA...
Google Cloud Platform
- 10+ years' experience building large scale, real-time distributed systems with solid coding, problem-solving, and design skills
- Experience working in highly collaborative teams
- Ability to demonstrate a team-first attitude towards software development
- Hands-on Experience with Python and SQL. Nice to have: Java/Scala
- Experience working with various data stores: SQL, NoSQL, and/or key-value store
- Experience building large scale data pipelines, build data models, normalize and standardize data for the use by various consumers and analysts
- Ability to work in mature engineering practices (CI/CD, testing, secure coding, etc.)
- Preferred experience or desire to learn: Event-driven architecture and messaging frameworks (Pub/Sub, Kafka, and/or RabbitMQ) and Cloud infrastructure (Google Cloud Platform, AWS, and/or Azure)
- Lead product requirements and advanced analytics requirements gathering efforts, interfacing with Data Engineering, Data Scientists, Analytics, and stakeholder teams
- Work with analytics, data science, and wider engineering teams to help with automating data analysis and visualization needs, advise on transformation processes to populate data models, and explore ways to design and develop data infrastructure
- Use technology to solve business problems and drive positive outcomes
- Build a scalable technology platform to support a growing business
- Deliver high-quality code to production, consistently
- Integrate with various third-party systems
- Engage in building out a large scale distributed and event based Data Platform that serves as an underpinning for all of Freedom's businesses and products
Personal financial assessments & debt solutions
Freedom Financial Network's mission is to empower everyday Americans to move forward towards a better financial future.
- Medical, dental, vision.
- Paid Vacation. (increases with tenure)
- PTO for your birthday.
- 401k with employer match.
- Paid holidays & sick days.
- PTO for volunteer work.
- Parent Leave.
- Pet Insurance.
- Care (for everyone)
- Get Better (every day)
- Act With Integrity (every time)
- Collaborate (with everybody)