Manager, Platform Sales (Existing Business)
Posted on 2/19/2022
Seattle, WA, USA • Washington, USA • San Francisco, CA, USA • Chicago, IL...
- 10+ years of technical solutions selling experience, including 5+ years in sales leadership, and experience managing sales managers
- Demonstrated experience evaluating teams, developing and reshaping as necessary while providing mentorship, and inspiring individual contributors to drive results through strong leadership
- A strong understanding of API's, ecosystem partnerships, channel sales, and solutions selling
- Proven ability to build and develop strong, consultative relationships with external partners and internal cross-functional teams at all levels and across various functions
- Prior experience in a high growth internet/software company, and preferably experience in the payments industry
- Demonstrated quantitative and analytical skills, bringing a data driven methodology to pipeline management and forecasting
- Excellent time management/prioritization skills, with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Build and lead a team of senior partner managers, working across functions to execute complex, multi product deals, providing tactical and strategic guidance across business plans for Stripe's global users
- Develop the long-term vision and strategy for a growing team, and scale day-to-day operations
- Coach, mentor, and guide the team in developing consultative and solution-based account plans, business reviews, and broader customer engagement
- Drive revenue growth through partner retention, strategic account planning, cross selling new products, and building use cases to existing customers
- Effectively work cross-functionally across the organization to shape Stripe's product roadmap to meet customer needs
- Provide transparent and consistent management input on the status of the business, results, and quality of the team's combined execution
Payment processing platform
Stripe's mission is to increase the GDP of the internet. Stripe is a technology company that builds economic infrastructure for the internet.
- Inclusive coverage - We provide a thoughtful and balanced set of benefits that allow Stripes to be their best selves and do great work. Whether that means offering comprehensive mental, physical, and medical health plans, supporting Stripes’ financial futures, providing fertility benefits and parental leave, or making sure Stripes have access to healthy food at the office, our robust programs put Stripes and their families first.
- Growth by way of learning - We are voracious learners and teachers. Our Education team delivers an onboarding and product training curriculum for all new Stripes, and hosts expert-led courses on things like project management fundamentals and macroeconomics. Beyond the formal program, Stripes are constantly sharing knowledge with each other through conversation, documentation, reading groups, and informal talks.
- A principled approach to food - The food program holds a special place in Stripe’s history and future. These Stripes come to our kitchen from a breadth of backgrounds and experiences, and focus on one proposition—respect. This is apparent not only in the local ingredients they work with or in the gracious, teamwork-driven buffet lines, but also in their approach to growing a global team through sustainable food practices and minimal waste.
- An environment of growth
- Intentional communication
- Fast-paced, detail oriented
- Voraciously curious