Posted on 10/4/2022
San Francisco, CA, USA • Remote
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related field
- You have a track record of managing teams of successful sellers. For us, success means that they are meeting goals, producing revenue as well as learnings for the business
- 3+ years of relevant B2B software sales experience especially to startups
- You have experience with the full sales cycle from lead gen to close
- You have a strong track record of excelling as a quota carrying seller
- Proven ability to execute, especially negotiation and closing
- Articulate, organized, poised, and concise
- High empathy, flexible and positive attitude
- Accountable, problem solver and driven to achieve goals
- You are intellectually curious and fascinated by the startup ecosystem and entrepreneurs, how they grow, and the technology they need to accelerate that growth
- Excels in both personal ambition and collaborative teamwork
- Experience in venture capital, private equity, institutional investing, or wealth management preferred
- Proficiency in using CRM and other sales applications
- Develop a comprehensive sales strategy and sales plan that ensures consistent achievement of goals over the short and long-term
- Own the entire sales lifecycle, from lead generation to close
- Lead a growing sales team to drive sales through strategic inbound and outbound prospecting
- You'll orchestrate and help refine the sales team and process to drive scale
- Clearly articulate the FES story and the business impact to key external decision makers
- Understand customer needs and requirements and act as a trusted business advisor to startups and growth companies
- Stay current with the market landscape and be a source of feedback to internal teams for process and product improvements
- Partner with cross-functional teams in product and marketing teams to align strategy and achieve results
Blockchain-based lending & financial services
Figure's mission is to transform financial services through blockchain, bringing speed, efficiency, and savings to both consumers and institutions.
- Health & wellness - Figure pays 100% of premium costs for employees and dependents for medical, dental, and vision insurance (with the exception of costs associated with the buy-up medical plan.)
- Continuing education - Figure will reimburse eligible employees for approved continuing education that either offers growth in an area related to his or her current position or that may lead to promotional opportunities.
- Flexible time off - We offer 10 company-wide holidays plus one personal holiday, generous Flexible Time Away (FTA), Paid Time Off (PTO), and Paid Parental Leave.
- Bonus & stock options - Figure’s Bonus Plan recognizes and rewards eligible employees’ efforts and contributions. Eligible employees are also granted an option to purchase a set number of shares of Figure’s common stock.
Company Core Values
- Mission Driven