Manager – Accounts Payable
Posted on 3/20/2023
San Francisco, CA, USA • New York, NY, USA
- Bachelor's degree
- 6+ years of relevant experience, preferably in Accounts Payable or Accounting
- Experience implementing a P2P tool and providing training and guidance
- Demonstrated experience delivering highly effective, operationally excellent, scalable programs and processes
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong collaboration skills
- Ability to independently solve complex problems
- Investing in Figma: The Decade of Design
- How work is changing at Figma
- Figma's next product is a multiplayer whiteboard called FigJam
- Software Design Startup Figma Is Now Worth $10 Billion
- Own and iterate on Figma's accounts payable processes
- Manage and develop internal and external team members for continuous growth and productivity
- Lead, prioritize and direct team members to meet key metrics such as on-time and accurate invoice processing and to plan and execute improvement projects
- Own systems and leverage tools to automate workflows such as invoice and, spend approvals and policies, payments, and reporting
- Recommend, implement, document and report on controls to be put in place to mitigate risk
- Develop and maintain strong and positive working relationships with key business partners for understanding challenges and opportunities
- Evaluate tools and processes that would enable Figma to accept early pay discounts
- Work with treasury to plan and execute Figma's short term cash management needs
- Assist in other accounting processes, procedures and reporting as well as administrative tasks that may be required from time to time
- Oversee yearly 1099MISC process
- Participate in the implementation of a Procure to Pay solution and develop new processes and procedures to address changes
- Set AP processing guidelines for International Business Units
- 2+ years of experience managing a team. Experience managing an outsourced team is a !
Collaborative online design tools
Figma's mission to make design accessible to everyone. The company operates a suite of suite of industry leading collaborative design tools.
- Competitive salary & equity
- Retirement with company contribution
- Mental health and wellness benefits
- Company recharge days
- Work from home stipend
- Health, Dental, & Vision
- Parental leave & fertility support
- Generous PTO
- Learning & development stipend
- Cell phone reimbursement
Company Core Values
- Build community - We’re multiplayer people who love the weird, wonderful magic that happens when people connect. We build bridges — with both our Figmates and our users.
- Run with it - Building Figma is about taking initiative, being bold and charting a new course, not running a playbook. Figmates are building the future of design by tackling big, scary, exciting challenges like Figma’s future depends on it. Because it does.
- Love your craft - We build for builders and try to make complex things feel simple. We ask why until we get to the core and continually focus on solving the right problem, not just shipping work.
- Grow as you go - Everyone’s a work in progress, and we’re here to help each other grow. With humility and curiosity, we give and get the ❤️ and 💯, and the direct feedback we all need to become great.