Sr. SEO Analyst
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- BA/BS with previous research experience or internship desired
- 2+ years relevant SEO/Content Marketing experience
- Outstanding academic achievement and high aptitude for quantitative analysis
- Demonstrated history of being a self-starter with a strong work ethic and constant drive for improvement
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Ability and eagerness to interpret data
- Collaborative team player with ability to work independently and manage multiple projects/tasks
- Comfortable working with Microsoft's Excel (i.e. vlookup, pivot tables, graphs)
- Comfortable with basic HTML
- We're a publicly-traded company (TREE)
- We've welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices
- We've built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health
- Follow relevant news and conduct research into industry trends
- Drive the strategy and execution of the growth of business verticals
- Analyze informational guides and reviews of financial products, provide recommendations for and prioritize ways to better meet user intent and expectations
- Lead product development of tools, features and calculators on our website
- Assist in data collection and analysis
- Propose hypotheses and conduct tests to improve traffic, engagement, and conversions
- Track and manage qualitative and quantitative performance metrics
- Identify and prioritize ideas for new content, guides and tools based on research into consumer needs and general trends
- Assist in developing and revising in-depth guides and reviews of products in coordination with our writers
- Track industry and direct competitors' activity
- Monitor and uphold SEO standards
- Experience assessing and ideating initiatives to improve user experience
- Proven track record as a great cross-functional business partner
- Background in personal finance
- Background in digital marketing, product marketing, or product management
- Working knowledge of SEO best practices and tools
Online lending marketplace platform
LendingTree's mission is to simplify financial decisions for life’s meaningful moments through choice, education and support.
- Comprehensive medical, vision and dental plans that include options for a pre-tax health savings account or flexible spending account, and an expansive network of doctors and hospitals best suited to meet your healthcare needs.
- Mental health support services offering access to counseling, crisis intervention and virtual therapy.
- A wellness discount on medical plan payroll deductions, plus reimbursement for your favorite healthy activities.
- In-person or remote training with our fitness coordinator, along with a ton of workout challenges that will sweat you into shape.
- Your choice of four different life insurance plans with 100% company-paid short-term and long-term disability insurance.
- Market-competitive salaries.
- Potential for biannual performance-based bonuses.
- Annual grants of company stock that fully vest in just three years.
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with a company match.
- Flexible Paid Time Off so you can take the time you need to refocus and recharge.
- Ongoing career development and leadership training.
- Awards and recognition for employees doing outstanding work.
- Insightful career pathing so you can chart your growth here and beyond.
- Tuition reimbursement if you decide to continue your education.
- A culture ambassador program for high-performing employees who rep our culture the best.
- Employee-led interest groups that focus on community service, diversity and inclusion, technology and more.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave.
- Up to $10,000 reimbursement for adoption-related expenses.
- On-demand maternity, postpartum and return-to-work support and access to 24/7 virtual care for employees and their partners.
- Company-funded IVF/IUI treatments after standard cost sharing is applied.