WE ARE VERITONE
We are driven by the belief that Artificial Intelligence is mankind’s greatest invention. It is the key to building a safer, more vibrant, transparent, and empowered society. We are determined to be an active contributor to shaping our future for the better. We care about the ethical implications of AI and the prosperity and well-being of all individuals, as well as the growth and continued successes of our employees, customers, and partners.
Veritone’s mission today is more important than ever. We’re here to democratize AI and enable every organization and every person with the power of AI. What started in 2014 with the idea of providing unified access to hundreds of cognitive engines through one common software infrastructure, evolved to the world’s first AI operating system, aiWARE, which orchestrates a diverse ecosystem of cognitive engines to power intelligent automation for both commercial and government organizations. As we progress, we will continue to move humans from “in” to “on” to “out of the loop” to help them accelerate workflows, save time and costs, and uncover new insights and opportunities. You can view us at: www.veritone.com / www.veritoneone.com
Veritone is transforming its Enterprise architecture and investing in Cloud solutions to better position itself for growth. Veritone has selected Workday for its HCM solution and Oracle Cloud for ERP and EPM.
As the Oracle ERP Cloud lead for Veritone’s Enterprise team, you will be the SME for the ERP & EPM implementations. You will have opportunity to learn and lead the Workday implementation as well. You will define, manage and deliver against strategic financial initiatives that will lead to a successful and timely implementation.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Lead, coordinate, work with Partner and project team to execute, verify, and implement Oracle Cloud ERP and EPM.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of application features and capabilities.
- Assist business stakeholders and work with PM during implementation.
- Evaluate factors such as reporting formats required, cost constraints, or need for security restrictions to determine appropriate SOX controls.
- Configure system to meet business requirements.
- Collaborate with vendor to map and conduct data migration procedures and validate data integrity.
- Assist in creating testing scripts, validating desired results, and tracking them.
- Document and communicate inconsistencies, issues, and concerns.
- Address risks and issues by creating mitigation measures to ensure the success of app deployment and management.
- Recommend improvements in systems functionality.
- Develop training materials. Train system admins by using the train the trainer approach.
- Assist as new systems and/or application modules are implemented.
- Stay up to date on any changes or upgrades to existing technology; develop and delivers training on new systems and processes.
- Assist business partners with imports/exports to accounting and or other systems.
- Perform software upgrades and on-going maintenance activities.
- Perform application troubleshooting and support.
WHAT YOU"LL NEED
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology with 3+ years experience as with Oracle Cloud ERP and 10 plus years with Oracle EBS.
- Experience with Oracle EPM a plus
- Strong Functional knowledge of financial processes and principles.
- Strong experience working on complex projects with front-end and back-end components.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Working with users in understand business requirements and translating to system configurations.
- Exceptional interpersonal, collaboration and communication abilities
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- A competitive compensation package
- Equity Grant(s)
- Employe Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Remote first + Hybrid workplace
- VERI Communities (Affinity Groups) & Belonging
- Empowerment to build your career journey at Veritone
- Flexible (Paid) Time Off
- Benefits Program: medical, dental, vision, 401K matching, and more!
- Mental health awareness and support
- An opportunity to be a part of the next big thing in artificial intelligence!
- Loves learning & continuous growth; stays current on marketing trends
- Can juggle multiple projects, priorities, and deadlines with a positive attitude
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, small company environment
- Collaborative and always contributing value
- Driven to win as a team
- Remote first workplace
- Check us out!
Veritone is a leading provider of artificial intelligence (AI) technology and solutions. The company’s proprietary operating system, aiWARE, orchestrates an expanding ecosystem of machine learning models to transform audio, video and other data sources into actionable intelligence. We love to continuously grow while staying ahead of trends and creating structure in an unstructured world.
If you’ve made it this far and align with our goals, we look forward to reviewing your qualifications!
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
(Colorado & California Only*): Minimum annual salary of $132,000.00. This base pay is for illustrative purposes only and will be determined based on skills and experience comparable to the job requirements. This position may be eligible for additional compensation and benefits including but not limited to: incentive compensation; health benefits; retirement benefits; life insurance; paid time off; parental leave and benefits; and other employee perks and benefits.
*Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired in Colorado.