Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Restaurant menu technology
Orlando, FL, USA
Sales & Account Management
- You're skilled in prospecting, lead generation & closing deals
- You're an ambitious, self-motivated self-starter (i.e., hunter mentality)
- You are energized working in a high-volume, fast-paced sales environment
- You bring confidence and energy to conversations while delivering inspiring product demonstrations and articulating value and ROI
- You're a people person who demonstrates excellent interpersonal/customer-relations skills in person, in writing, and over the phone
- You manage your time efficiently and stay organized to get the job done
- You love food and technology-and you're a whiz on a smartphone and tablet!
- Worked in a restaurant? Whether you were serving, bussing, cooking, or managing, we'd love to see that extra seasoning in your application!
- Revenue generation - Account Executives at Popmenu are experts in stirring excitement for our product! They know how to sell the long-term value of a simplified technology solution, and operate in an accelerated sales cycle (from on-the-spot signatures to just a few days), conducting product demos and closing deals. Our AE's are true champions of restaurant success-staying on top of key industry challenges and developing targeted messaging and methodologies that establish credibility and trust, overcome objections, and create urgency and interest in the Popmenu product without overpromising
- Cultivating the Popmenu brand - Orlando is your turf for takeover! The restaurant industry is a close-knit one; Popmenu AE's know the importance of a network. Our AE's spend time with the restaurant community, they connect with owners and operators to understand their challenges and provide a solution that turns prospective clients into Popmenu fans
- Managing client expectations: We aim to be a trusted technology partner for restaurants-that means we stay away from making deals with businesses where we do not add value (i.e., that aren't a good fit). While our sales force is tasked with high-volume growth, we never use heavy discounting or the promise of miracles and lofty customization as a strategy to close
- Partnering effectively: Hospitality is the business of relationships! We take ownership of the company's success and make each other shine through communication and collaboration. Whether sharing learnings and best practices with internal teams or spending time connecting with external partners, our AEs know how to maximize relationships to identify opportunities and deliver results