Posted on 4/3/2023
San Jose, CA, USA
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Industrial Design or a related field
- At least 3 years' experience in industrial technology and design
- Proficient in 3D modeling software, such as Alias, Solidworks or Rhino
- Strong sketching and ideation skills
- Understanding of manufacturing processes and materials. Knowledge of automotive industry standards and regulations preffered
- An analytical thinker who is energized by solving problems through design
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Portfolio demonstrating a range of design skills and projects
- Collaborate with engineers, product managers and other teams to create and develop new product designs
- Research and stay up-to-date with industry trends, materials, and technologies
- Create preliminary sketches and storyboards to communicate design concepts to stakeholders, provide design recommendations and creatively use feedback to refine product design
- Use CAD and other design software to create 3D models and renderings of designs
- Collaborate with engineers, suppliers and manufacturers to evaluate product prototypes in order to determine production feasibility and costs
- Work within established project timelines
- This position is also eligible for an annual performance , equity, and a competitive benefits package
Autonomous vehicle technology
WeRide's mission is to create a new mobility service that is accessible and beneficial to everyone. The company engineers autonomous vehicle infrastructure.
- Employee Stock Plan
- Competitive Compensation Package
- 100% Company Paid Premium Medical Plan
- Team Building Activities
- Paid Vacation And Time-off
- Free Hot Breakfast, Lunch And Dinner
Company Core Values
- Grow Together: Pursue continuous learning. Achieve fulfillment through personal development and career growth.
- Results Driven: Deliver the very best in all we do. Be accountable for our results.
- Innovation: Solve novel and challenging problems to revolutionize the mobility industry.
- Teamwork: Leverage collective ingenuity. Be open and honest while supporting each other.