Senior Software Engineer
Posted on 2/1/2022
Remote in USA
- 8+ years of solid web and front-end development
- Solid experience with React
- Working experience with Node.js, Express.js, Next.js, Webpack, Babel, or similar tools
- Mastery of ES6, HTML5, and CSS3
- Solid experience with SEO is nice to have
- Experience working with REST and/or GraphQL
- Demonstrable experience building testable software with tests
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Have a passion for quality including user experience, web design principles, and code quality
- Self-starter with experience working in an Agile/Lean environment and with minimal supervision
- Ability to understand customer requirements and efficiently translate it to the code
- Thrive on collaboration; Credible's Software team works closely with Product Management, Design and Operations for everything from roll-out to feature enhancement
- Strong leadership and verbal communication skills
- Resourceful and mindful; you move fast and show empathy for your colleagues
- You take pride in writing and maintaining clean, modular code
- Open to learning new technologies
- Extraordinary problem solving and communication skills
Credible's mission is to give you the tools and power you need to make confident financial decisions.
- Competitive health benefits
- Meaningful incentives
- Catered meals
- Open office space
- Continuing Education Program
- Commuter Benefits
- Exceed Customer Expectations.
- Do the Right Thing.
- Get Results.
- Be Curious.
- Take Ownership.
- Be Bold.