Dorchester, Boston, MA, USA
Kindness, compassion, and positivity are a few qualities that embody a Fenway Ambassador. Fenway Ambassadors are encouraged to use these qualities to connect with each and every fan they encounter. The role of Fenway Ambassador will require your commitment to interacting with Red Sox Nation for a minimum of 30 games during the regular season as well as be available on weekdays, weekends, and some holidays throughout the year.
- Staff the Fan Services booths located throughout the concourses of the ballpark, assisting fans with any issues that may arise.
- Greet special guests on game days, assist in the execution and direction of pre-game ceremonies, and provide event support at special events.
CHARACTERISTICS / QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must exhibit an enthusiastic and engaging demeanor.
- Ability to manage time effectively and efficiently.
- Professional in appearance and conduct.
- Expected to multi-task and retain information quickly.
- Ability to work a minimum of 30 games during the regular season which includes weekend, evening and holiday availability.
In addition to joining our team, employees have the opportunity to join Employee Resources Groups here at Fenway Park. Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) are groups of employees of shared identities or characteristics. The groups are designed to increase employee engagement for their members and build connections across the organization to represent the group’s voice in business-related decisions including but not limited to employee perks and benefits, policy development and implementation, and heritage month celebrations.
Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) at the Boston Red Sox and FSM are voluntary, employee-led, identity or experience-based groups that help build our community, provide support, voice concerns, contribute to the personal and professional development of all employees, and cultivate an inclusive and affirming community that promotes belonging for every employee.
Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination based on race, religious creed, color, sex, age, national origin, handicap, disability, military/veteran status, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or protected genetic information.