Posted on 2/1/2022
Charlotte, NC, USA
- At least 2-3 years experience in contributing to, or leading consumer-facing (B2C) web and/or mobile platforms
- Experience leading a subscriber-based product where engagement and retention are paramount
- BS in business, computer science, information technology or related engineering field preferred, but not required
- MBA preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum product development or software development methodologies
- Background in software product management, or digital / e-commerce product management
- Proficiency in documentation of requirements and use cases
- Proven quantitative, statistical and analytical, and technical skills with the ability to use insights to make data-driven decisions
- Outstanding communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to work collaboratively but also autonomously when needed
- Strong sense of entrepreneurial spirit and ownership of projects
- Knowledge of financial services, credit improvement, and consumer advocacy preferred
- Own our credit improvement journeys, with focus on product design, development, and KPI growth
- Coordinate efforts on product growth, sustenance and ongoing changes with external and internal business partners
- Lead product function in Sprint Planning, Backlog Review, and Stand-ups across multiple platforms as needed
- Track and analyze product performance
- Use market and competitive analysis, data insights, goals of the business, and technology capabilities to define and develop product roadmap and requirements
- Understand the results of analyses that drive lead volume to develop product strategy
- Assess market and business opportunities, defining business and features and measuring results
- Continuously A/B testing to drive critical metrics and optimize the product
Online lending marketplace platform
LendingTree's mission is to simplify financial decisions for life’s meaningful moments through choice, education and support.
- Comprehensive medical, vision and dental plans that include options for a pre-tax health savings account or flexible spending account, and an expansive network of doctors and hospitals best suited to meet your healthcare needs.
- Mental health support services offering access to counseling, crisis intervention and virtual therapy.
- A wellness discount on medical plan payroll deductions, plus reimbursement for your favorite healthy activities.
- In-person or remote training with our fitness coordinator, along with a ton of workout challenges that will sweat you into shape.
- Your choice of four different life insurance plans with 100% company-paid short-term and long-term disability insurance.
- Market-competitive salaries.
- Potential for biannual performance-based bonuses.
- Annual grants of company stock that fully vest in just three years.
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with a company match.
- Flexible Paid Time Off so you can take the time you need to refocus and recharge.
- Ongoing career development and leadership training.
- Awards and recognition for employees doing outstanding work.
- Insightful career pathing so you can chart your growth here and beyond.
- Tuition reimbursement if you decide to continue your education.
- A culture ambassador program for high-performing employees who rep our culture the best.
- Employee-led interest groups that focus on community service, diversity and inclusion, technology and more.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave.
- Up to $10,000 reimbursement for adoption-related expenses.
- On-demand maternity, postpartum and return-to-work support and access to 24/7 virtual care for employees and their partners.
- Company-funded IVF/IUI treatments after standard cost sharing is applied.