Partner Implementation Associate Principal
Updated on 5/5/2023
San Francisco, CA, USA • New York, NY, USA
- You have a minimum of 4+ years of experience with a record of achievement in the public transit industry or client facing experience in customer success, account management, consulting, or implementation in other industries
- Intuitive communicator; whether in customer conversations, product presentations, or written proposals, you always strike the right tone and communicate persuasively
- An educator, collaborator, and thought partner; you enjoy advising clients and know how to use data to build compelling recommendations
- An excellent team player; you're a meaningful individual contributor and view success as a team effort and enjoy working with others
- Quantitatively-inclined and data savvy; you may not be a Tableau expert, but you enjoy drawing quick, insightful conclusions from complex data sets, asking critical questions, and synthesizing raw numbers into simple, actionable recommendations
- Implement Scheduling and Fixed Route products with partners and provide ongoing support
- Analyze data outputs and share recommendations with the partner to lead them to success in reaching their goals
- Effectively manage project timelines and workflows and set accurate expectations both internally and externally
- Collaborate and share partner guided feedback with the Product team to inform our Scheduling product roadmap
- Lead trainings and other onsite events for partners to provide ongoing support; you can expect 20-30% travel
- Be a thought partner to guide the development and execution of the Partner Enablement team's overall strategy
Via's mission is to create a truly dynamic mass transit system, liberated from the constraints of fixed routes and fixed schedules
- Competitive salaries and equity packages.
- Health and wellness benefits.
- Local volunteer opportunities.
- Support for all new parents.
- Learning opportunities through our Via-Versity.
- Employee Resource Groups.
Company Core Values
- Sharing - Sharing is a founding principle; it’s in our DNA. Sharing rides, yes (that one’s a no-brainer) but we’re also passionate about collaboration, resource and knowledge sharing, and even our successes and failures, too. We ride together, in all we do.
- Equity - Transportation is a great equalizer — it removes barriers to good jobs, quality healthcare, and educational opportunities for all. Where you live should not determine your economic mobility or overall quality of life.
- Sustainability - Building sustainable cities means working towards a car-free future. And in the short term, getting people out of their single occupancy vehicles and switching to electric vehicles wherever possible.
- AD&I - We’re committed to Anti-racism, Diversity, and Inclusion at Via, and in helping advance racial equity in transportation systems and through policy. A diverse and inclusive workforce is proven to drive real business success, and we work towards our AD&I goals every day.