Business Value Consultant
Posted on 6/23/2022
Detroit, MI, USA
- Proven track record in a Business Value Consulting role (at least 2 years)
- Enterprise business and financial modeling experience, familiarity with key financial metrics: ROI, TCO, NPV, IRR, ARR, BPM benchmarks
- B.A. / B.S. from an accredited college; preference for Program and Project Management, Engineering, Economics, Finance or related degree
- Prefer software vendor background (any data related technology experience is of benefit)
- Ability to travel to customer locations (domestically)
- Proven successful and highly professional pre-sales and post-sales customer deliverables
- Prepared to work in, and lead virtual teams
- Proven success at customer satisfaction through previous roles
- Dedicated to Customer and WalkMe success (win/win situations)
- Engage with clients onsite to establish various use cases and quantify the value behind them
- Effectively articulate the gap of where the client's current state is vs their desired state
- Align our client's strategic objectives to the platform whilst quantifying the value to be gained
- Empower Sales with the information to close the opportunity
- Hold in-depth, value oriented conversations with CXOs, enterprise architects, and line-of-business users
- Create analytic models and custom executive presentations for key accounts
- Create and maintain a repository of simplified deliverables (strategy, value models, industry and back-office use cases) which can be re-utilized at scale across the SE, sales, partner, customer success or service consulting teams
- Collect and measure key Walkme and industry metrics to establish trends and benchmarking
- May provide training to field sales on value selling and business case models
- Travel throughout the year
Digital adoption platform
WalkMe wants to fundamentally transform the productivity of humanity by harnessing the power of technology.
- Comprehensive Health Care Coverage for Medical, Dental, and Vision for our Employees and Families
- 401(k) with company matching program
- Parental Leave programs
- Vacation policy to encourage a healthy work-life balance
- WalkMe offices are open during Covid-19 for those who chose to come (vaccines required) with in-person and virtual social activities to promote positive employee engagement
- Empowering Progress - We believe in the potential of technology to continue changing how humans interact with the world and in the opportunities for people to fuel that progress.
- Customer Centricity - We work with a hands-on commitment to deliver strategic value to our external and internal customers through an internal coordinated effort that prioritizes the success of our customer.
- Can-Do Attitude - We are excited about our global, category defining company. We take proactive action within and outside of our roles through thoughtful collaboration across departments. We believe in our individual abilities to make an impact.
- Communicate with Empathy and Intent - Whoever we work with, we aim to actively listen, receive feedback with an open mind, and respond with humility. We deliver feedback with an intent to educate, inform and persuade through reason.
- Leading from Eye Level - We celebrate each other's wins and believe in the power of ideas and innovation, not the power of rank. Everyone at WalkMe rolls up their sleeves and works together to turn problems into opportunities!