Product Design Lead - General
Posted on 4/30/2022
Washington, USA • Bellevue, WA, USA
- Minimum of 8 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, PhD)
- Set vision and strategy for global products
- Mentoring and guiding designers and providing constructive critique
- Proficiency designing high-fidelity mockups using Figma, Sketch or other industry tools
- Subject Matter Expertise in interaction design
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including thorough and methodical attention to detail
- Mapping out interaction user workflows that take into account cross-product integration
- Ability to communicate concepts and recommendations confidently to a variety of audiences
- 9 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or more than 7 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, PhD)
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Factors, Design, Psychology, Sociology or related field
- Demonstrated ability to help a team navigate ambiguity, set vision and strategy for global products
- An online portfolio that demonstrates B2B or B2C product experiences
- Group facilitation and teaching (design thinking) skills
Leading credit card company
Visa's mission is to remove barriers and connect more people to the global economy. The company provides end-to-end financial infrastructure.
- Health Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Disability Insurance.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance.
Company Core Values
- Integrity: Doing well by doing right.
- People: Behind payments are people.
- Innovation: Pioneering with a purpose.
- Clients: Keeping clients in focus.
- Collaboration: Pulling ahead by pulling together.