Senior Software Engineer
Frontend, Creator Success
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Burlingame, CA, USA
- A Technical Leader: You have initiated and facilitated challenging technical solutions. Your technical expertise influences product direction. You foster a culture of technical excellence
- Versatile: You can shift focus and enjoy working outside your comfort zone
- Analytical: Excited to investigate large, ambiguous problems, and measure the problems and the solutions
- Customer Focused: You always start with the needs of the end user, whether they are Roblox users or internal engineers before architecting a solution
- Team Oriented: You lift up your peers and find ways to make the team stronger. You foster a culture of technical excellence
- 5+ years of experience building customer-facing apps
- 5+ years of experience with UI frameworks like React, Angular
- Passionate about building a great UI/UX experience through continuous improvements
- An advocate for performance optimization of the apps
- A power user for the tools like WebPack, Lighthouse, NPM, Parcel
- Invested in testing - unit tests, E2E tests, performance testing & auto-optimizations
- Experienced building APIs; REST and GraphQL consuming backend services
- Interested in evolving design systems and building tools to help engineers & designers
- Already using TypeScript/Flow for the last few years
- Build & own customer facing products that enables millions of Creators on the platform
- Drive frontend infra projects that powers all of the Creator web products
- Introduce and maintain new UI Components and libraries to Grasshopper, our private NPM repository for reusable JS/TS code
- Collaborate with leaders from design, product and data science to iterate and improve the product
- Leverage and introduce latest and greatest FE tools and tech to keep pushing [email protected]
Game platform and game creation system
Roblox’s mission is to bring the world together through play. They enable anyone to imagine, create, and have fun with friends as they explore millions of immersive 3D experiences, all built by a global community of developers.
- Benefits and Perks - The health and well-being of our employees and their families is our top priority. We offer robust and comprehensive programs with variety to best meet your needs.
- Well-Being Benefits - With flexible time off and a bi-annual, company-wide spring/summer recharge, Roblox knows how to balance working hard with winding down.
- Financial Benefits - Competitive compensation packages, 401(k) matching, and flexible share incentives that let you choose how to share in our success.
- Health and Wellness - Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits, family planning resources, and 12 weeks off for all new parents.
- Flexible Workplace - Our hybrid work schedule balances working onsite and working remotely. Enjoy daily lunch and an in-house fitness center when working from our San Mateo headquarters.
Company Core Values
- Inspire Others
- Work Hard
- Respect the Community
- Get Stuff Done