Partner Growth Analyst
Posted on 6/15/2022
Remote, OR, USA • Los Angeles, CA, USA • Menlo Park, CA, USA • New York...
- 5+ years of experience with SQL (Oracle, Vertica, Hive, MySQL, etc.)
- 3+ years of experience in data analytics roles
- Experience working in organizations with cross functional teams
- Experience working independently and a track record of taking initiative in dynamic environments
- Demonstrated experience multi-tasking and adapting well to a changing environment
- Currently has, or is in the process of obtaining a Bachelor's degree in a directly related field, or equivalent practical experience. Degree must be completed prior to joining Meta
- Work with marketers to develop framework and create metrics to evaluate success and measure impact of scaled outreach efforts
- Develop data centric strategies to drive different yet effective marketing programs for creators across verticals, with customized goals for product fit, and at different life cycles
- Deep dive into campaign performance to extract key learnings and common themes, then collaborate with stakeholders to inform on best practices
- Collaborate with cross-functional data and product teams across business applications to define problem statements, access and manipulate data, build analytical models, explain data-gathering requirements, deliver analytics insights, and make recommendations
- Identify and implement streamlined processes for data reporting and communication, and use analytical models to identify insights to drive key decisions across leadership and the organization
- A/B testing experience
- Experience at a consumer technology or media company
- Experience in marketing programs for Sales or Partnerships teams
- Strong presentation and communication skills
Parent company of Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, & more
Meta's mission is to make the world more open and connected— and give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
- Give People a Voice - People deserve to be heard and to have a voice — even when that means defending the right of people we disagree with.
- Serve Everyone - We work to make technology accessible to everyone, and our business model is ads so our services can be free.
- Promote Economic Opportunity - Our tools level the playing field so businesses grow, create jobs and strengthen the economy.
- Build Connection and Community - Our services help people connect, and when they’re at their best, they bring people closer together.
- Keep People Safe and Protect Privacy - We have a responsibility to promote the best of what people can do together by keeping people safe and preventing harm.