Sales Compensation Analyst
Posted on 4/15/2022
- Bachelor's of Science (BS) in Accounting/Finance
- 2-3 years experience of commission system administration and analysis
- Experience with SAP Callidus Commissions
- Strong analytical skills (emphasis on MS Excel and PowerPoint) and the ability to adapt to new systems and processes quickly
- Excellence in attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong problem solving skills with demonstrated ability to find solutions without specific step-by-step instructions
- Highly organized and motivated with the ability to work on multiple projects while delivering results in a timely manner
- Skilled at working as a contributing team member and individually on set projects
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret business documents
- Administration of the sales compensation plans (including participant data) within our Sales Compensation System, SAP Callidus Commissions
- Create and maintain sales incentive plans documentation and individual quota (goal) letters
- Assist with the preparation of the monthly commission accrual for worldwide sales organization
- Validate sales data for accuracy and consistency with the guidelines as defined in the sales compensation plan
- Review and validate payroll reports
- Interact with sales plan participants to address inquiries regarding sales and resulting commissions
- Research and resolve questions regarding commission calculations
Information technology company
Cohesity is on a mission is to radically simplify how organizations manage their data and unlock limitless value. The company develops software that allows IT professionals to backup, manage and gain insights from their data, across multiple systems or cloud providers.
- Health & Wellness - Managing emotional and physical health are key to living happier lives. Cohesity employees enjoy access to exercise and meditation apps, e-Learning resources, Scribd, and more.
- Parental Leave - Cohesity offers salary continuation in coordination with other benefits up to 20 weeks for maternity leaves. Up to four weeks of child bonding leave is offered to non-birth parents.
- Personal Time - Our unlimited PTO policy ensures that you have work-life wellbeing and flexibility when you need it.
- Financial - Cohesity offers a competitive salary, pay-for-performance bonus plan, retirement savings plan, flexible spending accounts, commuter checks, and more.
- Positive Attitude
- Customer Obsession