Sr. Experience Designer (Ux/Ui)
Posted on 2/22/2022
Seattle, WA, USA
- 5 years professional experience with interaction and visual design for software user interfaces
- A portfolio is required
- Understands and can communicate effectively regarding UX design process, methods and rationale
- Abreast of UI design best practices, trends and techniques
- General understanding of user research techniques and their value in the design process
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle
- Expertise with design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and Sketch
- This is a remote opportunity
- Work collaboratively with other design disciplines to ensure continuity, leverage other specializations, and maintain holistic perspective
- Ensures quality of own work and that of others on the project is in line with methodology, best practice, trends, company standards and SOW
- Presents creative solutions to clients with well-articulated and relevant rationale
- Reviews project responsibilities and timelines, anticipating challenges and opportunities to exceed expectations within the project budget
- Fields, documents and ensures resolution of client/vendor questions, requests and concerns via appropriate projekt202 team members
projekt202 is driven to deliver better experiences for people everywhere.
- Flexible PTO
- 9 paid holidays
- Health and Dental insurance
- Company paid vision insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid Short- and Long-Term disability
- 401(k) with company match
- Retina MacBook
- A flexible, remote-friendly, and learning-based environment where creative ideas are explored and the desire to learn new technologies is encouraged and valued.
- Consultative yet Action-Oriented - We listen and learn. We come with a strong point of view and provide powerful recommendations. But we don’t insist on a single solution. We create together.
- Collaborative yet Courageous - Whether with clients or teammates, we work collaboratively toward the common goal of excellence. All ideas are respected. We welcome feedback but take considered chances.
- Curious yet Focused - Asking questions uncovers possibilities. But we have the clarity and drive to recognize the real problem, uncover the right solution, and achieve the best outcome.
- Committed yet Balanced - We’re passionate about our craft, and allow inspiration to spark anytime and anywhere. We’re dedicated to delivering excellent outcomes and maintaining a healthy personal life.