Business Intelligence Intern
Posted on 9/21/2022
Omaha, NE, USA
- Run procurement scrub processes to identify items we purchase
- Generate reports for supplier and item data governance
- Forecast data to help business leaders make decisions
- Gather data for task execution
- Build validating reports
- You are proficient in analytics tools including Excel, SQL, and PowerBI
- You are excited about collaborating with multiple teams and stakeholders
- You have experience gathering data and reporting the findings
- You are excited about developing creative solutions to make purchasing decisions
- You can manage multiple different projects and prioritize as needed
Ecommerce growth partner
Spreetail's mission is to make your life better and easier through a high-quality shopping experience with great products and best-in-class service.
- Health Insurance
- We Invest in You
- Home Owner Bonus
- Leadership Development
- Paid Time Off
- Work From Home + Flex Days
- Milestone Program
- Home Office Stipend
- Donation Match
- Employee Experiences
- Community Involvement
- Parental Leave
Company Core Values
- Raise Your Bar - Don't get comfortable. Seek ways to stretch your potential.
- Pursue Challenges - Think big to solve problems and tackle new ideas.
- Be Relentless - Always sweat the details.
- Act Like an Owner - Treat this company as your own, because it's all of ours.
- Make Spreetail Better - Support, collaborate, celebrate, and grow with everyone at Spreetail.
- Practice Humility - Recognize that feedback is essential to growth.