Technical Operations Engineer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Wakefield, MA, USA
- Demonstrate high level of responsibility with recognition of criticality associated with supporting financial systems in production
- Strong client service and client communications skills
- Technical customer support experience with enterprise software
- Technical operational experience with production systems
- Aptitude for comprehending enterprise software applications and troubleshooting
- Proficiency with MS Windows (file sharing/network mapping/remote desktop)
- Communicate efficiently in both written and verbal forms
- Ability to work under pressure with confidence of making independent decisions
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 4:00AM EST-12:30PM EST
- Support operations for a financial services industry application
- Execute batch processing jobs
- Monitor and troubleshoot processes
- Ownership of issues and bringing them to resolution escalating to other Vestmark teams where necessary
- Document technical procedures
- Create Jira issues for exceptions, work to identify root cause of issues
- Proactive client communications
- This position supports 24/7 operations throughout the calendar year. Candidate may be subject to shift work, and/or work on rotating shifts to include evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Interact cross-organizationally to accelerate resolution of customer issues
- Manage problems and resolutions with technical staff, management, and clients
- Identify opportunities for process improvement
- Familiarity with Confluence tools (Wiki, JIRA)
- SQL and strong technical skills preferred
- BS degree preferred
- Domain knowledge on investment systems
- Splunk (SPL) query knowledge
- Familiarity with system monitoring tools (SolarWinds, AppDynamics, etc)
- Team leadership experience
Vestmark is a provider of wealth management solutions and services.
Vestmark's mission is to enable investors to better their financial well-being. Vestmark does this through delivering technology and services that enable financial institutions and advisors to deliver holistic advice in line with investor objectives.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision - Vestmark pays 90% of our employees’ medical and dental coverage which are administered through Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) along with Eyemed for vision.
- Vestmark 100% Paid Benefits - Vestmark is proud to offer maternity and parental leave, Life, Short-Term and Long Term Disability Benefits at no cost to the employee, and Employee Assistance Program and work-life benefits.
- Generous PTO - Vestmark employees receive between 15 and 25 days per year of paid time off based on years of service in addition to receiving 10 days per year of paid sick leave.
- Diversity - At Vestmark, we strive to create an inclusive workplace that fosters, embraces and celebrates diversity and fairness. We continue to build a comprehensive culture where all employees are Welcomed, Valued, Respected and Heard.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) - Vestmark employees can contribute annually to health care and dependent care FSAs and participate in our employer-matched HSA program.
- 401(k) with Employer Matching - Vestmark will match the employee’s 401(k) and ROTH contribution up to 50% of the first 8% per pay period with a two-year vesting component.
- Company Equity - Vestmark also offers additional compensation in the form of Restricted Stock Units (RSUs). Our RSUs are issued through a vesting and distribution schedule after achieving required milestones.
- Match Charitable Contributions - Vestmark is very proud of our Charitable Giving Program. We will match up to $250 annually to an approved charity of our employee's choice.
- Stay Fit - Exercise your mind and your body with our on-site gym located at our Wakefield, MA headquarters. If you can't take advantage of our corporate gym, our Blue Cross Blue Shield plan offers fitness reimbursement.
- Pet Insurance - Employees may choose to enroll in pet insurance at a discounted rate.
Company Core Values
- We Before Me
- Knowledge Exploration
- Positive Energy
- Own IT