New York, New York
6 month growth↑ 19%
1 year growth↑ 73%
2 year growth↑ Infinity%
- Excellent writing skills
- Communication skills
- Strategic and analytical skills
- Demonstrated experience in product marketing in a deep-tech enterprise environment, preferably in cybersecurity
- Market Research and Analysis
- Product Positioning and Messaging
- Go-to-Market Strategy
- Content Creation
- Sales Enablement
- Customer Advocacy
- Digital Marketing
- Events and Conferences
- Storytelling ability
Ready to join the AQ era?
SandboxAQ is solving challenging problems with AI + Quantum for positive impact. We partner with global leaders in government, academia, and the private sector to identify applications that would benefit from quantum-based applications to current and future commercial challenges. We engage with customers early and throughout the development process to improve market fit.
Our team’s unique approach enables cross-pollination across a diverse range of fields, from physics, computer science, neuroscience, mathematics, cryptography, natural sciences and more! Our success comes from coalescing diverse talent to create an environment where experimental thinking and collaboration yield breakthrough AI + Quantum solutions. Join a culture where thought leadership, diverse talent, employee engagement, and technological impact will create the next tech uproar.
We are deeply committed to education as a means to advance quantum solutions and computing initiatives. We invest in future talent through internship programs, research papers, developer tools, textbooks, educational talks/events and partnerships with universities/talent hubs to attract multi-disciplinary talent. Our hope is to inspire people from all walks of life to be prepared for the quantum era and encourage a path in STEM.
Job SummaryAs a Senior Product Marketer for the Quantum Security Group inside SandboxAQ, you will be responsible for developing and executing strategic marketing plans to promote and sell our post-quantum cybersecurity and cryptography management solutions. Your role involves understanding the market, creating compelling messaging and collaborating with cross-functional teams to drive product awareness, demand, and customer adoption. In particular, you will be responsible for working with our subject matter experts to tell the story of our product in a way that differentiates us from the competition. This includes creating sales enablement collaterals as well as top-of-funnel collaterals.
- Market Research and Analysis - in particular keeping a close eye on the competition and adjacent markets.
- Product Positioning and Messaging - collaborating with product management and technical teams to translate product features into compelling benefits for customers.
- Go-to-Market Strategy - planning and executing new product launches and updates, as well as working closely with sales, product management, and other teams to ensure seamless execution of marketing initiatives.
- Content Creation - creating high-quality marketing collateral, including presentations, whitepapers, case studies, and website content.
- Sales Enablement - including working with product teams to create the resources to effectively communicate product value propositions, and conducting training sessions with sales teams.
- Customer Advocacy - identifying and nurturing customer advocates who can provide testimonials, case studies, and references. Leveraging those customer success stories in marketing campaigns to build credibility.
- Digital Marketing - collaborating with the digital marketing team to execute online marketing campaigns, including social media, email marketing, and content syndication.
- Events and Conferences - including representing the company and products at key industry events.
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent writing skills - the ability to lead by example in the production of top-quality content and collateral
- Communication skills - the role requires aligning with marketing, sales, product and technical teams
- Strategic and analytical skills - able to autonomously set priorities and work plan for maximum impact
- Storytelling ability - turning highly technical product information into compelling, authoritative narratives for customer benefits
- Demonstrated experience in product marketing - in a deep-tech enterprise environment, preferably in cybersecurity