Sr. Graphics Engineer
Scalable Rendering, Metarp
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Bellevue, WA, USA
- Proficiency in C# and C++ programming, shaders, and rendering features
- Proficiency working with standard PRB material models (Lit, SSR, Irradiance, etc)
- Proficiency with one of the following graphics APIs: DirectX 12, Vulkan and Metal
- Performance-minded development, code profiling and optimization skills
- Relevant education and/or hands-on experience within the gaming or similar technology field
- Design, implement and maintain scalable rendering features for multiple platforms
- Work cross team to standardize graphics types representations
- Develop and maintain production-quality code, public documentation, and tests
- Profile, analyze and optimize performance bottlenecks in existing rendering code
- Collaborate with a cross-discipline team to collect user feedback and prioritize feature development
- Experience with cross platform material libraries (MaterialX or similar)
- Experience developing graphics using Unity
- Platform development experience (Android, iOS, Xbox, PS4, Switch)
Platform for creating & operating interactive, real-time 3D content
Unity's mission is to democratize game development and enable everyone to create rich interactive content.
- Comprehensive health, life, and disability insurances
- Commuting subsidy
- Employee stock ownership
- Comprehensive retirement/pension plans
- Generous vacation and personal days
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness and fitness subsidy
- Office food and free snacks, including lots of healthy options!
- Mental health and Wellbeing programs and support
- Employee Resource Groups
- Global Employee Assistance Program
- Training and development programs
- Volunteering and donation matching program
Company Core Values
- Users first - We put users first… they are rock stars and we are their biggest fans. Our shared dedication to users holds us together, defines and aligns our work and drives us to deliver for them.
- Best ideas win - We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. We have vigorous debates, we listen and learn, and we make sure the best ideas win. We care enough to go through the pain of messy conversations.
- In it together - We are Citizens of Unity. We act like owners. We’re activists; we have a voice and use it. We’re direct and candid, with good intent. We respect each other’s uniqueness and we’re in it together.
- Go bold - We do bold things. We go big and when we fail, we learn, get better and go big again. We challenge and elevate each other beyond our limits to do what may seem impossible. We stay curious and hungry.