At SonderMind, we know that therapy works. SonderMind provides accessible, personalized mental health care that produces high-quality outcomes for individuals. SonderMind’s individualized approach to care starts with using innovative technology to help people not just find a therapist, but find the right, in-network therapist for them.
How you’ll make an impact
SonderMind is hiring a mid-level Front End Software Engineer to support product improvements for our network of clients & providers as well as implementing customer acquisition optimizations. In this role, you will be able to make an immediate impact on design and implementation decisions with the team. You will drive and participate in design and architecture sessions as well as constantly evaluate technologies and trends to be leveraged to optimize our platform. You will join a motivated team that encourages healthy debate while still working together to achieve a common goal.
Success looks like
- Write angular code, typescript and CSS for features, bug fixes and design enhancements
- Participate in team-wide and engineering-wide design & architecture discussions
- Support test-writing, QA and deployment activities
- Interface with backend and devops engineers for building end-to-end product functionality
- Evaluate new tools and technologies for incorporation and u
What you’ll do
- Successful feature delivery towards key business metrics and OKRs
- Contribution towards design patterns and architecture decisions to minimize tech debt and maximize development speed
- Code quality and impact will drive performance objectives
What you’ll bring with you
- 5+ years of experience in front end development using modern frameworks such as Angular, React, Vue, etc.
- 3+ years of experience developing in Angular ( v 10+)
- Experience writing cypress tests or similar
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Experience working with Ruby on Rails
- Experience working in AWS
- Experience with PostGRES, SQL and data analysis
- Rapid experimentation such as A/B testing, feature flags, etc.
What we value
- Curious: Seek to understand and pull the thread
- Courageous: Takes action, even when uncomfortable
- Lightful: Assume positive intent in others
- Authentic: Say what you mean, mean what you say, act accordingly
- Bucketworthy: Don’t let your bucket leak
The anticipated salary range for this role is $114,000- $135,000. This role is eligible to participate in our equity incentive plan. Actual title and compensation is commensurate with qualifications and experience.
As a leader in redesigning behavioral health, we are walking the walk with our employee benefits. We want the experience of working at SonderMind to accelerate people’s careers and enrich their lives, so we focus on meeting SonderMinders wherever they are and supporting them in all facets of their life and work.
Our benefits include:
- A commitment to fostering flexible hybrid work
- A flexible PTO policy with a minimum of three weeks off
- Therapy coverage benefits to ensure our employees have access to the care they need
- Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage with plans to meet every need, including HSA and FSA options
- 14 paid company holidays and a company shut-down during the last week of the year
- Employer-paid disability & AD&D to cover life’s unexpected events. Not only that, we also cover the difference in salary for up to eight (8) weeks of short-term disability leave
- Eight weeks of paid Parental Leave (if the parent also qualifies for STD, this benefit is in addition)
- 401K retirement plan with 100% matching on up to 4% of base salary
Mental wellness impacts people of every community. At SonderMind, building and supporting a diverse workforce is foundational to our goal to redesign behavioral healthcare to be more approachable and accessible. SonderMind is a committed equal opportunity employer and provides a workplace that will not tolerate discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital, veteran, or disability status.
Vaccination Policy: SonderMind requires all employees to be up to date with their COVID vaccination before entering our office space, the SonderMind Studio, or attending in-person meetings or events (including both indoor and outdoor).