Lead Software Engineer
Ruby on Rails
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Burlingame, CA, USA
Ruby on Rails
- 5+ years of software development experience (preferably with Ruby on Rails)
- Strong object-oriented design and analysis skills
- Experience building REST APIs and microservices
- Good understanding of common design patterns
- MySQL and general database knowledge, including performance and optimization
- Comfortable working collaboratively with a globally distributed team
- Critical thinker with a curious, passionate and growth-oriented mindset
- Help scale our platform as we expand and find the right balance between the power of a consolidated codebase and flexibility of microservices
- Collaborate with Product and Development teams to build new features
- Find creative and elegant solutions to complex problems
- Participate in code reviews to create robust and maintainable code
- Work in an agile environment where quick iterations and good feedback are a way of life
Business spend management
Coupa wants to transform the way that businesses manage their spend.
- Insurance Package
- Family Support
- Legal Assistance
- Student Loan Assistance
- Employee Assistance
Company Core Values
- ENSURE CUSTOMER SUCCESS: Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
- FOCUS ON RESULTS: Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
- STRIVE FOR EXCELLENCE: Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion and accountability.