Updated on 2/1/2023
Mountain View, CA, USA
- Experience in software engineering
- Experience working with React
- Experience collaborating closely with UX researchers and designers
- Lead architecture for web clients in our product suite
- Optimize performance and reactivity of application components displaying large scale results and analytics
- Scale performance of WebGL renderer for smooth playback of high definition sensor feeds
- Work closely with the UX and design team to create, maintain, and evolve an original design system
- Maintain and develop a culture of engineering excellence for the product and codebase
- Experience with front-end, API layer, or rendering frameworks (such as GraphQL, Three.js, or WebGL)
- Experience working with autonomous vehicle systems or simulation software
Software for autonomous vehicles
Applied Intuition is on a mission to make it faster and easier to bring autonomy to the market. Industry-leading companies of all sizes use Applied to comprehensively test and rapidly accelerate their autonomous vehicle development.
- Health insurance - We offer some of the best health insurance options on the market, including health, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401(k) Match - We offer an employer-matched plan to help you save money for retirement.
- Fitness stipend - Our wellness program supports your health and fitness goals. We pay for your trainers, gym memberships, massages, and more!
- Learning stipend - We invest in your learning and growth by reimbursing you for educational and training expenses.