Posted on 4/7/2022
San Jose, CA, USA • Hillsboro, OR, USA
- Strong problem solving, debugging, multi-tasking, and brainstorming skills
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work in a dynamic and team-oriented environment
- The ability to distill complex ideas into well-articulated and understandable messages
- Computer architecture and/or microarchitecture
- Performance modeling
- Software engineering
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: accelerators, on- and off-die coherent interconnects, memory, I/O, cache hierarchies
- Research, publications, and/or patents related to computer architecture
- Experience with performance use cases, workloads, and/or benchmarks
- Hands-on experience with hardware, esp. server platforms and/or server workloads
- Internal and external customer engagements
- Hardware and software debug skills
- Software engineering practices (test driven development, code coverage, JIRA task management)
Computer chip manufacturer
Intel's mission is to create world-changing technology that improves the life of every person on the planet. The company is the world's largest manufacturer by revenue of semiconductor chips for computing.
- We Invest in Your Life and Career: Intel offers a complete and competitive package of benefits1 that demonstrates how much we care for employees and their families through every stage of life.
- Great Minds Deserve Great Rewards: We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs.
- Intel Fuels Career Acceleration: Curiosity drives us to change the world. We provide employees opportunities to expand their knowledge, leadership abilities, and skill set.
- Vacation, Holidays, and More: We offer opportunities for employees to refresh and recharge—from paid vacation time and holidays to flexible time off programs.
- Health Benefits for the Whole You: We provide multiple benefits and resources to help employees take care of themselves and their families.
- Customer First
- Fearless Innovation
- Results Driven
- One Intel
- Quality and Integrity