Everyone is welcome here. Each of us is unique, and that’s what makes us amazing. We believe in inclusiveness and celebrating each person’s individuality, because there’s power in bringing people with different points of view and life experiences together. That’s why we provide equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
So, bring yourself and your best ideas; when we feel safe and comfortable being ourselves, there’s no limit to what we can achieve.
IN A NUTSHELL…
The Edibles/Infused Tech II ensures that the production schedule is being executed and communicates any production issues to the Manager. This individual will be responsible for ensuring accurate timesheets, writing, and delivering Performance Evaluations and Corrective Actions and provides feedback on operational efficiencies to the Manager.
This role is with NETA, one of the renowned retail brands under the Parallel umbrella. Parallel is one of the largest multi-state cannabis companies in the world, owning and operating in five markets; Florida (Surterra Wellness), Massachusetts (NETA), Pennsylvania (Goodblend), and Texas (Goodblend). At NETA, we are a passionate group of patient advocates, experienced professionals, industry leaders and philanthropists. We have come together to improve the quality of patients’ lives through personalized care and the best in the art and science of medical marijuana. We provide registered patients and recreational customers in Massachusetts with first-rate marijuana therapies at our registered dispensaries in Brookline, Northampton, and Franklin. For more information, visit https://www.netacare.org.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Follow Policies & Procedures for the daily operations and fully comply with state medical marijuana regulations
- Responsible for the production of all edibles and infused products
- Ensure the accurate cannabis dosing of medicated products produced in the kitchen in accordance with state mandated compliance regulations and quality standards and guidelines.
- Ensure recipes are followed to guarantee precise and accurate test results and production quantities
- Adhere to Edible product quality control guidelines to assist in production accuracy of each product
- Prepare samples from each batch of medicated product to send to third party testing
- Prepare cannabis infused oils to be used in production
- Utilize any packaging and production machinery
- Safely uses and stores cleaning materials at all times, ensuring they are labeled correctly
- Practices proper personal hygiene including but not limited to; proper handwashing protocols, beard nets, hairnets, and all other PPE in accordance to company mandates and Servsafe standards
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS YOU’LL BRING
- Age 21 or over
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Government-Issued Photo ID
- Experience with Chocolate, Pastry and/or Sugar
- 1+ years’ experience in high-volume food manufacturing facility and/or production or manufacturing facility
- Ability to manage a controlled workflow in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work as a team leader, be organized and have extreme attention to detail
- Lab/prep kitchen environment.
- Requires the ability to sit and stand for 8 hours per day
- Requires consistent hand eye coordination and excellent hand dexterity.
- Must be able to stand, bend, lift and squat continuously.
- Ability to lift 30 lbs. unassisted and 50 lbs. assisted.
YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL IF YOU…
- Are self-motivated; micro-managing isn’t fun for anyone
- Roll your sleeves up and do the work; strategy is important, but so is getting stuff done
- Can work fast and be flexible; our industry is always changing
- Play nice with others; we collaborate with each other a lot
- Think creatively; sometimes, the “traditional” solution isn’t the best one
WHAT YOU GET
- Employee discount
- Consistent, reliable benefits; Full medical/vision/dental, 401k with possibility of a company match, access to company-sponsored well-being programs
- Balance and flexibility; paid time off, paid parental leave, flexible work arrangements
- Tuition Reimbursement Programs
- Pet Insurance
- Chance to make a difference; Employee Relief Fund, community volunteerism through our Parallel Cares program
PARALLEL IS UNITED BY OUR VISION, MISSION, & VALUES
Our Vision – why we exist – is to pioneer well-being and improve the quality of life for humanity through the benefits of cannabinoids.
Our Mission – how we will do this – is to build a leading, global well-being company through the best talent, our values, trusted and recognized brands, science and technology-based innovation, and a relentless focus on execution and continuous improvement.
Our Values – Integrity | Collaboration | Alignment | Intentionality | Accountability | Agility
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique.