Intern – Plant Biology
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Cambridge, MA, USA
- Basic experience in molecular biology techniques including plasmid preparation, restriction analysis, DNA ligation, DNA sequence analysis and PCR
- Very good aseptic laboratory technique
- Good record keeping skills
- Knowledge of plant molecular biology techniques like leaf infiltration and plant transformation
- Assist in the design of in vitrotranscription plasmid templates
- Prepare and characterize in vitrotranscribed RNA
- Support the evaluation of RNA application methods to different plant tissues
- Characterize treated plants for the presence of genome edits
- Experience with plant transient assay systems like hairy roots is a plus
Plant breeding technology company
Inari is on a mission to transform agriculture and its impact on society and the environment. Inari's platform combines biological and data sciences to create approaches that significantly reduce the land, water, and other inputs required to produce food and feed.
- Health insurance package
- Flexible PTO
- 401k plan
- Performance Bonus
- Commuter Checks & Assistance
- Company Social Events
- Free Lunch or Snacks
Company Core Values
- Ambitiously grounded: We embrace challenges and are willing to take risks to deliver high impact results.
- Collaborative innovators: We are curious explorers who believe collaboration can overcome limitations and expedite success.
- Stewards of our planet: We hold ourselves accountable for the footprint that we create and strive to protect the earth for future generations.