Every day, the world gets more digital thanks to tens of millions of developers building the future faster than ever. But with exponential growth comes exponential risk, as outnumbered security teams struggle to secure mountains of code. This is where Snyk (pronounced “sneak”) comes in. Snyk is a developer security platform that makes it easy for development teams to find, prioritize, and fix security vulnerabilities in code, dependencies, containers, and cloud infrastructure — and do it all right from the start. Snyk is on a mission to make the world a more secure place by empowering developers to develop fast and stay secure.
Snyk’s Emerging Talent Program is dedicated to providing students with a comprehensive professional development experience during the 6 month co-op. Throughout your time at Snyk, you will work on impactful projects and tasks directly related to our corporate priorities, as well as participate in co-op cohort specific programming events (i.e. “Ask Me Anything” sessions with company executives, engagement events, and workshops on topics related to early career development) that will give you insight into what it’s like to be a Snyker!
Our Strategy & Operations team is responsible for supporting Snyk’s leadership team in driving effective and efficient decision-making as we scale. The Strategy & Operations Co-op role allows students to rotate through three key areas of the department (Business Analysis, Sales Operations, and Sales Intelligence), as well as work on projects of interest within the team.
Coming out of this role, you will have the skillset of an entry-level Business/Sales Operations Analyst and Sales Development Representative.
You’ll Spend Your Time:
- Collaborating with the Strategy & Operations, Sales Development Representative, and Sales Operations teams to drive a more efficient and effective sales motion
- Learning how to use Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Looker, Clari, ZoomInfo, and Salesloft
- Researching and identifying companies to determine what are the best accounts for Snyk to target
- Analyzing, cleaning, and refreshing data in Salesforce to find valuable insights to help better optimize our business
What You’ll Need:
- Current enrollment in Bachelor’s program at Northeastern University with a target graduation date in 2025 or 2026
- Current and future authorization to work in the United States
- Able and willing to work out of our Boston office at least 3 days per week
- An interest in a career in business analysis, sales, or sales operations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for collaboration and enjoy working in a team environment
- Proficiency in Google Sheets and Microsoft Excel
- To embody Snyk’s company values - Care Deeply, One Team, Ship It, Think Bigger, and Learn Always
We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity – we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway!
Snyk is committed to creating an inclusive and engaging environment where our employees can thrive as we rally behind our common mission to make the digital world a safer place. From Snyk employee resource groups, to global benefits that help our employees prioritize their health, wellness, financial security, and a work/life blend, we aim to support our employees along their entire journeys here at Snyk.
Benefits & Programs
Prioritize health, wellness, financial security, and life balance with programs tailored to your location and role.
- Flexible working hours, work-from home allowances, in-office perks, and time off for learning and self development
- Generous vacation and wellness time off, country-specific holidays, and 100% paid parental leave for all caregivers
- Health benefits, employee assistance plans, and annual wellness allowance
- Country-specific life insurance, disability benefits, and retirement/pension programs, plus mobile phone and education allowances