Posted on 8/27/2022
Denver, NY, USA • San Francisco, CA, USA • Remote
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in analyst roles, biz ops roles, program management, and/or project management
- Stakeholder and project management mastery. A proven track record of executing large projects, both in terms of scope and in the number of stakeholders and impacted teams/organizations
- Ability to develop insightful quantitative analyses, paired with strong critical thinking and business judgment
- Proven process improvement experience and love making things more efficient
- Executive presence and ability to influence senior leaders
- Deep empathy and obsession for our small business customers
- Grit, hustle, and fire for making things right
- A passion for helping others
- Comfortable using and questioning data
- Experience with Excel and SQL - nice to have
- Lead and support cross-functional projects across Insights & Operations, Product, and Customer Experience teams
- Provide reporting vertically and horizontally in the biz
- Develop and manage project plans and charters for cross-functional initiatives
- Provide insights and recommendations based on data that will drive our CX strategy
- Build and implement scalable processes
- Serve as thought partner for CX operators leaders
- Hypothesis-driven problem solving to drive our business
Cloud-based payroll, benefits, and human resource management solution
Gusto's mission is to help companies put people first. The company operates an online payroll, health benefits, and workers' compensation platform.
- It’s a marathon, not a sprint: Employees celebrating 5 or 10 years at Gusto enjoy a month-long sabbatical to travel and relax after all their hard work.
- Meals and conversations: Free meals, snacks, and drinks to keep us fueled, but more importantly: they bring people together and foster community.
- Wellness for every body: We’re proud to offer inclusive health care such as hormone treatments, gender-affirming surgery, therapy, family planning, and more.
- The time you need: Our flexible PTO policy means every employee is encouraged to take the time they need now to keep doing great work, long term.
- Family-friendly benefits: Fertility treatments, primary and secondary parental leave, sleep coaching, house cleaning for new parents, and more.
- Be well, be you: Get free, comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits, plus a monthly fitness stipend and mental health resources too.
Company Core Values
- Embody a service mindset: Never stop advocating for the needs of others.
- Dream big, then make it real: Be ambitious. Show and do is greater than tell and talk.
- Be proud of the how: Ensure deep integrity in everything you do.
- Embrace an ownership mentality: Take initiative to leave things better than you found them.
- Debate then commit: Share openly, question respectfully, and once a decision is made, commit fully.
- Build with humility: Put collective success before individual achievements.