Posted on 7/28/2022
Remote in USA
- Associate or Bachelor's degree in Healthcare Management or Business Management
- Strong presentation skills
- Must be able to communicate effectively and confidently with multiple levels within the organization
- Works well managing multiple priorities in a fast paced environment
- Ability to do what it takes to meet deadlines
- Create detailed work plans which identify and sequence the activities needed to successfully complete implementations
- Develop a schedule for implementation completion; review the implementation schedule with leadership and all other team members who will be affected by the implementation activities; revise the schedule as required
- Working with leadership, determine the objectives and measures upon which the implementation will be evaluated at its completion
- Establish a communication schedule to update team members including appropriate staff in the organization on the progress of the implementation
- Execute implementations according to the implementation plan
- Work with implementation specialist to ensure proper system set up and functionality for each client
- Appropriately document implementation activities
- Manage the progress of the implementation and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the implementation
- Effectively communicate with clients at each stage of implementation and provide on-going client support on our applications
- Ensure that the implementation deliverables are on time and at the required level of quality
- Engage operational departments to adjust client set up for existing clients
- Support current client base with new or existing implementation needs
- Other duties as assigned
Medical billing and practice management
Zotec Partners' mission is to the contine the pursuit of excellence in the physician revenue cycle management industry by delivering effective solutions through personalized service and measurable client results. The company operates a medical billing and management platform.
- Health - Employee health is important to us. That’s why we provide a wide array of affordable health benefits for our employees and their families. In fact, we haven’t raised our employees’ premiums in over a decade.
- 401(k) - We want to ensure financial comfort for people long after they retire from Zotec. That’s why we help them save for the future by offering a 401k plan with a generous employer match.
- Wellness - We give our employees the opportunity to take part in wellness programs, financial health education, and a 24/7 Employee Assistance Program that provides free, confidential resources on family matters, financial planning, and legal situations.
- Community - Giving back makes our communities better for everyone. Through the Zotec Effect program, our employees are granted Volunteer Time Off to partake in volunteer opportunities and will receive an employer match on their charitable giving. We also provide each employee with giving dollars to help them get started.
- Work and Life - We recognize that people have a life outside of work and that time with loved ones is essential. With PTO, paid holidays, and some remote work opportunities, we make it easy to live a balanced life.
- We believe in a growth mindset and we encourage that for each and every employee. Zotec provides financial education assistance as well as learning and development opportunities.