Supply Chain Process Improvement Manager
Posted on 4/7/2022
Seattle, WA, USA • Washington, USA • Washington, DC, USA • San Francisco...
- You have 6-8 years of experience. You've succeeded in high-performance cultures (whether in tech, operations, strategy, consulting, banking, or a related experience)
- You know how to lead a team and empower them to do their best work
- You're analytical. You let data win arguments, and you're comfortable pulling your own data in SQL or modeling in Excel
- You have a proven track record of leading initiatives, working cross-functionally to achieve goals, and succeeding in a team environment
- You are detail-oriented and organized
- You have effective written and verbal communication skills
- Build. You'll develop tools and processes to enhance DashMart's Buying function and enable better business outcomes including profitability, inventory management, and efficiency and scalability
- Test. You'll partner with the broader team to pilot and test new processes and technology
- Strategize. You'll design the future state of DashMart purchasing
- Collaborate. You'll work fluidly between product, operations, and finance/accounting
Local food delivery from restaurants
DoorDash is working to empower local communities and in turn, creating new ways for people to earn, work, and thrive. The company operates the largest food delivery platform in the United States.
- Health & Wellness - Premium medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, including fertility coverage. Monthly gym and wellness reimbursement.
- Compensation - Competitive salary with bi-annual performance reviews. Meaningful equity opportunities - with quarterly vesting.
- Time When You Need It - Flexible vacation days for salaried employees. Generous vacation and sick days for hourly team members. Paid Parental Leave to support our DoorDash families.
- Flexible Work Support - At-home office equipment and monthly WiFi support while working from home. Enjoy your favorite lunch on us while working in one of our offices.
Company Core Values
- We are one team
- Make room at the table. We’re committed to growing and empowering a more diverse and inclusive community. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has the tools, resources and opportunity to thrive.
- Think outside the room. We strive to be as inclusive as possible and consider those who may not be in the room when making decisions.
- One team, one fight. We’re in this together, and both success and failure are shared. We are intentional about creating a high-accountability, no-blame culture.