BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
What do NASA and emerging space companies have in common with COVID vaccine R&D teams or with Roblox and the Metaverse?
The answer is data, -- all fast moving, fast growing industries rely on data for a competitive edge in their industries. And the most advanced companies are realizing the full data advantage by partnering with Pure Storage. Pure’s vision is to redefine the storage experience and empower innovators by simplifying how people consume and interact with data. With 11,000+ customers including 58% of the Fortune 500, we’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions.
Pure is blazing trails and setting records:
- For eight straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a certified Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally
- Industry analysts and press applaud Pure’s leadership across these dimensions
- And, our 4,000+ employees are emboldened to make Pure a faster, stronger, smarter company as we go
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
The Office Manager is a hands-on job that is directly responsible for the day-to-day management of the office and
ensuring it runs smoothly while helping maintain our positive company culture. The successful candidate will be
flexible, organized, proactive, collaborative, and thoughtful—someone who puts a priority on team building and
fostering office camaraderie.
- General office management: order office supplies, equipment & furniture, help stock the kitchens and maintain general cleanliness, assist with snack management.
- Manage all office vendors.
- Manage office deliveries: mail, freight, FedEx/UPS
- Order/coordinate lunches and catering as needed.
- Assist with company events (office morale activities/happy hours/off-sites)
- Serve as the main “go-to” person for a rapidly growing team and help wherever necessary.
Facilities / Security
- Manage keycard/security access for new hires, visitors, and current staff.
- Serve as primary contact with Building Management and handle all work orders and building related issues.
- Provide space planning support utilizing Pure Space
- Set up New Hire workstations.
IT / HR
- Provide asset management of computer supplies including distribution of laptop loaners and returns to IT team.
- Assist with IT related issues with A/V and Network
- Assist New Hires with first day onboarding.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- Required to be in the office daily and work from the front desk.
- Efficient in Microsoft office and Google G-Suite
- Ability to manage vendors and landlords.
- Ability to work independently.
- Good communication skills.
The annual base salary range is: $36.30 – $54.69. Salary ranges are determined based on role, level and location. For positions open to candidates in multiple geographical locations, the base salary range is reflective of the labor market across the applicable locations.
This role may be eligible for incentive pay and/or equity.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events - check out purebenefits.com for more information.
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected].
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you’re wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.