Product Operations Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Woodlawn, MD, USA
Development Operations (DevOps)
- Experience in an Agile environment, leading day-to-day production operations and using agile collaboration tools (Jira, confluence, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to diagnose business problems and come up with product roadmaps and timelines for convincing parties to secure funding for recommended product implementation
- Demonstrated ability to analyze complex data and business for business operations; demonstrated ability to understand user needs for system and interfaces and come up with requirement documentation. Able to perform end-to-end business process analysis to identify gaps and come up with improvements
- Verifiable experience with delivery management involving managing work across multiple teams, building and nurturing talent pipelines and manage time, scope and cost for required product implementation
- Must be able to exercise critical and rational thinking to identify alternate solution, strengths & weakness of each options, documenting and discussing them with stakeholders to inform decisions
- Must have demonstrated experience in documenting complex technical and business problems in a simple & intuitive manner that others can understand
- Must show appetite for active learning, embracing change and mentoring others in the organization
- Knowledge of Healthcare, Medicare & Medicaid systems & data
- 5+ years of total experience as an operations or product manager with Healthcare IT programs
- 8+ years of experience as a product owner, business analyst, product analyst, leading requirements capture, management and analysis activities along all phases of the agile software development and developing business process models
- 8+ years of experience in Health Care data specifically Medicaid/Medicare is required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to effectively and professionally communicate to management, peers and customers as well as demonstrate sound judgment/reasoning skills
- Expertise with Agile tools like JIRA, Confluence, Slack etc
- Creative, visionary, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to obtain a Position of Trust designation
- Translate business strategies into products requirements that capture customer needs and address pain-points
- Be a dynamic product owner familiar with Agile methodology who will rally the cross-functional teams and work in a highly collaborative environment
- Analyze and understand complex business, policy and engineering challenges, identify ways to improve products, services and operations
- Identify problems and meet needs of internal and external customers, define and prioritize product requirements, lead agile development process, execute timely product launches, continuously enhance and optimize performance
- Identify product and feature success metrics, measure and monitor performance, conduct data analytics to prioritize future development, and identify new product opportunities
- Serve as a primary representative for day-to-day project operations and internal stakeholders, articulate data analytics to drive value to business partners
- Stay current with the policy and strategy changes at the customer and Healthcare industry in general
- Work with customer, users, and other contractors to gather, understand and document business, functional, technical & non-technical requirements
- Works closely with the Product Owner and Agency leads to develop Agile documentation and oversees quality assurance activities (SOPS, QA processes, metrics, reporting) for the products
- Conduct Product Analysis sessions, work group calls and engage customers to provide requirements and feedback
- Follow agile methodology (Scrum/Kanban)
- Working with sprint teams to implement, accept, and accept user stories as defined
- Develop Change Requests per established policies and procedures
- Provide clear qualitative and quantitative information to teams and stakeholders
- Support change control processes established to monitor and control product vision
- Working with multiple teams in building large and complex products using small & incremental delivery
- Working with product team and stakeholders in delivering incremental working software with end-to-end user experience in mind
- Understanding and interpreting complex data and business processes to modernize legacy systems to improve the user experience
- Adhering to agile & iterative development practices
- As part of company's growth efforts, employee from time to time participates in coding and design challenges to build working prototypes
- Demonstrated ability come up with System designs, process flows and Concept of Operations for large complex systems
- Demonstrated experience with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Preferred certifications PMI-ACP, CPM, CSM and/or PSM certification(s)
- Knowledge of Healthcare, Medicare and Medicaid systems and data is a plus
- 5+ years of experience working with Federal Healthcare IT Projects. Other government contract project management experience will be considered
- Knowledge of process workflow and Business Process modeling will be plus
- Agile certifications such as Certified Product Owner, SAFe Product Owner Product Manager are a plus
- PMP certification or Business Analyst certification is plus
Digital services firm
Softrams' mission is to grow and continue to be a leading consulting and solutions provider specializing in emerging technologies.
- We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package by providing options for medical, dental, and vision insurance. We also offer 100% company paid short-term and long-term disability insurance and life insurance for the employee along with optional spousal and child life insurance.
- We offer a generous 401k program with matching employer contributions of up to 5%. Employees become fully vested 30 days after their start date.
- Everyone needs time to recharge and unwind which is why we provide an annual 15-day vacation and 5-day sick leave. We also provide additional maternity and parental leave, as well as bereavement leave.
- We are proud to share our in-house training application which provides unlimited access to training programs (AWS, Azure, SAFe etc). We offer rewards for completion of certificates and host internal brown bag sessions to ensure an environment of continuous learning. We have also launched a new “Yearn to Learn” initiative which provides recommended courses and certifications along with opportunities and incentives based on current role and future aspirations.
- We provide your choice of laptop – MacBook Pro or PC, along with any additional software you may need for your job. Our offices provide ergonomic desks with adjustable height powered by push button operation, with USB plugins conveniently mounted right at their desk (SmartDesk). Additionally, our offices have all new Zoom Rooms installed in each conference room to ensure quality communication and collaboration in a seamless and integrated manner.
- We have partnered with Teaching for Good to provide free virtual training and mentoring for anyone interested in enhancing their career or would like to acquire new competencies. We also hope to create the skills of our future workforce.
- The pandemic has shifted how companies engage with their employees. In addition to the annual company event, we have created new virtual events such as Virtual Birthday Cake Cutting, Trivia, Bingo and many more to emphasize we are one team.
- Stand United: The current climate of divisive politics and ideologies reminds us of the importance of unifying values. At Softrams, we believe in equity and justice for all which makes us proud of our diversity.
- Provide Value: We take pride in our work and strive to provide exceptional digital services that are achieved through in-depth research, avant-garde creativity, and tenacious execution.
- Transform Digital Landscape: With our client partnerships, we aim to make a difference in how technology shapes our world. We co-create new possibilities for how work is managed.