Product Management Director, Industry Relations
Posted on 2/1/2022
Austin, TX, USA
- 10+ years of Product and/ or Program management experience in digital advertising industry or closely related environment
- At least 5-7 years of experience communicating complex technology to company leadership and other audiences, which should include experience both in person and through the creation of documentation and delivering content over web conferences
- Experience with measurement of digital advertising or digital content and understanding of advertising performance measurement and metrics
- Experience or knowledge of patents, collaborative standards setting, and internet privacy and security are considered a plus; and
- Intellectual curiosity and drive to understand complex and emerging technology
- Professional confidence in a variety of networking situations
- Clarity in communication, and the tools to make themselves understood by a wide range of audiences; and readily develop credibility in technical work environments
- Participate in working groups with other standards bodies including the IAB, MRC, TAG, 4As, ANA, CBA for communication and adoption of industry standards
- Understand and interpret standards and formulate plans to ensure the fastest path to execution and certification
- Proactively partner with product leaders to understand their roadmaps and identify opportunities for new certifications in video, walled gardens, news feeds, brand safety, fraud etc
- Partner with the compliance teams and be their point of contact for product and R&D teams for technical PoV and ensuring execution
- Ensure IAS is at the forefront of gaining certifications
- Create an annual industry standards certifications roadmap
- Participate in quarterly relationship meetings between IAS and MRC
Global technology and data company
IAS's mission is to be the global benchmark for trust and transparency in digital media quality.
- Healthcare: Comprehensive health insurance
- Flexible PTO: Take what you need, when you need it
- Retirement: 401k match in the US, country-specific pension plans
- Parental leave: Full maternity and paternity leave
- Community: Volunteer opportunities
- Celebrating team players: Peer-nominated awards
- Meals and snacks: Stocked kitchens to fuel your day
- Team events: Frequent happy hours, parties and outings
- We Innovate: We build cool stuff. Innovation is at the core of what we do. We build products, deliver solutions, and generate ideas that provide valuable functions for our customers.
- We Are Accountable: We hold ourselves and each other accountable for our conduct with teammates and our customers. We take full ownership for our deliverables.
- We Are One Team: We value and rely on each other. We are inclusive. We show up for each other, and we act with empathy and consideration for the benefit of the team.
- We Do the Right Thing: Regardless of whether anyone is looking or not. We act with honesty, transparency, and integrity in working with each other and with our customers.
- We Are Customer Obsessed: We put the customer front and center of everything that we do. Our customers’ success is our success.
- We have a Bias for Action: Speed matters in business. We move at high velocity and we privilege risk-taking.