Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote • United States
- You have 4+ years of Workday integration development and support experience with 1+ year of Workday Extend experience
- You have an ability to manage confidential and sensitive employee information
- Of your extensive knowledge and experience with Workday Studio, EIBs,BIRT Reporting, Core Connectors, PECI, and Cloud Connectors, Document Transformation
- Your expertise in data transformation languages including XSLT, XTT/ETV
- Your Expertise in building complex reports and dashboards using Report Writer
- You have an ability to think outside the box in using Workday frameworks to automate and optimize processes
- You have a functional understanding of core HR business terminology and practices
- Of your proven ability to audit, maintain, and provide good judgment in utilizing confidential HR information
- Design and build integrations between Workday and various internal and external systems using Workday technologies including Studio, EIBs, Core Connectors, PICOF/PECI, etc
- Design and build Workday Extend applications working with various business stakeholders
- Support existing integrations and functionality by monitoring and being a point of contact for business teams for technical help
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather business requirements, design and implement solutions, conduct testing, and ensure successful release and user adoption
- Recommend improvement opportunities and continuously innovate across the Workday platform
- Serve as the integrations lead for all Workday upgrades, improvements, implementations, and releases
- Partner with HR team to review security, business process overview and compliance efforts in alignment with audit requirements (SOC and SOX)
- Engage with the Workday community to understand technology capabilities and recommend solutions that address business needs
Local food delivery from restaurants
DoorDash is working to empower local communities and in turn, creating new ways for people to earn, work, and thrive. The company operates the largest food delivery platform in the United States.
- Health & Wellness - Premium medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, including fertility coverage. Monthly gym and wellness reimbursement.
- Compensation - Competitive salary with bi-annual performance reviews. Meaningful equity opportunities - with quarterly vesting.
- Time When You Need It - Flexible vacation days for salaried employees. Generous vacation and sick days for hourly team members. Paid Parental Leave to support our DoorDash families.
- Flexible Work Support - At-home office equipment and monthly WiFi support while working from home. Enjoy your favorite lunch on us while working in one of our offices.
Company Core Values
- We are one team
- Make room at the table. We’re committed to growing and empowering a more diverse and inclusive community. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has the tools, resources and opportunity to thrive.
- Think outside the room. We strive to be as inclusive as possible and consider those who may not be in the room when making decisions.
- One team, one fight. We’re in this together, and both success and failure are shared. We are intentional about creating a high-accountability, no-blame culture.