Talent Sourcer - Technology, Production and Product (Contractor)
Posted on 2/21/2022
Los Angeles, CA, USA
- 3+ years sourcing experience with a search firm or in-house recruiting team
- 2+ years experience building and executing sourcing strategies
- Advanced research skills for candidate identification and market/competitor analysis
- Experienced with use of ATS and CRM systems for recruiting and sourcing
- Partner with recruiters and hiring teams to gather staffing requirements and understand business context
- Develop sourcing strategies and market maps to guide your searches and educate hiring teams
- Identify, engage and develop candidates for both immediate and long-term hiring
- Craft engaging, compelling and informative communications to prospective candidates
- Conduct candidate research, referral generation, events and other sourcing campaigns
- Screen and interview candidates to determine fit
- Advocate for candidate placement, working across teams to bring visibility to your candidates
- Report on pipeline and market activity to partners and your teammates
- Recommend and guide improvements that impact pipeline and candidate quality
- Optimize your workflows and communications for positive candidate experience
- Experience partnering with recruiters and hiring partners in a remote setting
- Experience with diversity-focused sourcing tools and practices
- Knowledge of the gaming industry and related talent markets
- Full-cycle recruiting experience across multiple tech/product disciplines
Online game developer
Riot Games' mission is to develop, publish, and support the most player-focused games in the world.
- Family Care
- Open Paid Time Off
- Play Fund
- Donation Matching
- Player Experience First.
- Dare to Dream.
- Thrive Together.
- Execute with Intelligence.
- Stay Hungry; Stay Humble