Employer Sales Director
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote • United States
- BS/BA degree preferably with business, marketing, or healthcare major
- 10+ years in a B2B enterprise sales role with demonstrated success leading substantive revenue generating accounts
- Experience selling to employer channel
- Ability to build and develop customer relationships including the ability to effectively represent GRAIL and its products to senior levels of management and key leaders with vision
- Innovative thinking and exceptional intuition for business, analytical and problem- solving skills
- Strong understanding of compliance-related concepts including the laws, regulations and policies that govern marketing and sales activities and the importance of compliance in all job-related function
- Ability to understand, distill and communicate complex scientific and public health related concepts
- Experience in partnership models with employers
- Proven track record of success working with HR/Benefits leaders at large employers, preferably in a role introducing new healthcare/medical technology
- Track record of over-achieving on quotas with objective based goals
- Ability to travel, as required
- Build and implement a sales strategy with an emphasis on moving forward corporate objectives, revenue, and growth with large and jumbo employers
- Be comfortable in a “hunter” role with strong lead generation, cold-call/email, and closing skills
- Lead all collaboration efforts across accounts, including prospecting new opportunities and driving them through the pipeline to closure
- Prepare integrated account plans with a cross-functional channel partnership team to help identify target prospects and develop strategies to engage them
- Work to ensure the Account's needs are appropriately met to ensure GRAIL delivers a patient-focused customer experience
- Provide accurate sales forecasts and provide input on standard methodologies and challenges in the marketplace
- Deliver results in a fast-paced, ambitious environment
- Be a thought partner across internal teams to elevate go-to-market efforts, including positioning and messaging
- Collaborate with internal teams to bring the voice of the customer in development of Grail product and technology value propositions
- Develop and own Employer Partnerships through strong collaboration and strategic coordination with other GRAIL roles that also support the Accounts
- Lead Account's evolution and any potential impact to GRAIL's strategy and monitor and ensure alignment across GRAIL on each Account's business position
- Understand current state and emerging trends in the employer space affecting payer initiatives, provider partnerships and employee offering
- Engage, participate and represent GRAIL at virtual and in-person industry events
- Ensure access to GRAIL products is achieved and in a compliant manner
Designs cancer screening tests
GRAIL's mission is to detect cancer early, when it can be cured. They are working to change the trajectory of cancer mortality and bring stakeholders together to adopt innovative, safe, and effective technologies that can transform cancer care.
- Outstanding People - Join a team of passionate and dedicated professionals, committed to collaboration, education, and proactive problem-solving.
- Strong Compensation - We offer competitive salaries and savings plans to provide for long-term financial planning.
- Complete Health Coverage - Take advantage of comprehensive health coverage, with medical, dental and vision, to keep you and your family healthy.
- Work-Life Balance - Make everyday life more manageable with flexible time off – we trust you to do great work and take time for yourself.
Company Core Values
- Grit - We are determined and resilient because patients are counting on us.
- Respect - We value diversity and challenge each other respectfully.
- Accountability - We own our decisions and keep our commitments.
- Integrity - We adhere to our principles of humility, transparency, and rigor.
- Leadership - We make each other better by making leadership everyone’s responsibility