Data Partners Relationship Manager
Posted on 3/28/2022
Remote in USA
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Technology or related field
- Understanding of portfolio data aggregation and financial performance reporting
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills; ability to translate across varying business and technical audiences including pitches and presentations
- Proven experience building and improving relationships with key influencers, decision makers, and subject matter experts
- Executive presence and ability to successfully navigate and persuade all levels of an organization
- Track record of managing sophisticated projects and/or programs independently
- Excited by ambiguity and solving problems through data and people
- Ability to communicate in Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, or other languages a plus
- Establish and grow meaningful long term relationships with existing data partners to drive successful mutual outcomes
- Meet with prospective data partners to sell benefits and explain requirements of being part of the Addepar Data Network
- Advocate for Addepar clients and act as an expert in Addepar's data feed products and services
- Design and drive pivotal initiatives to accelerate growth of the Addepar Data Network, including global data aggregation expansion
- Connect dots between vast arrays of individuals across technology, sales, business, and client success among our clients, data partners, and internal teams
- Set Strategic direction for future growth opportunities for new and existing partners
- Design, launch, and complete successful data partner programs and initiatives
Wealth management platform for investors & advisors
Addepar's mission is to create a more transparent financial system. The company provides wealth managers with real-time portfolio reporting and insights required to make and implement better investment decisions. By helping people achieve the best possible outcomes, Addepar aims to get more assets flowing into more impactful investments and ideas, benefiting our society as a whole.
- Equity: Stretch the idea of ownership beyond your day-to-day and take pride in being an owner in the growth of Addepar
- Global Hybrid Workforce: Whether you work remotely or on-site, you’ll have the opportunity to build and collaborate with colleagues around the world
- Flexible Time Off: Spend time traveling, celebrating with friends and family or relax on your schedule
- Benefits Packages: Competitive medical, dental and vision benefits along with a monthly wellness allowance to keep you healthy and happy
- Learning & Development Allowance: Your continued growth and development are important to us
- Dynamic Team: Strong investment in the best talent at the intersection of technology and finance
- Act Like an Owner: Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together: Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients: Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation: Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning: Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.