Senior Technical Artist
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Florida, USA • Remote in USA
- Experience developing with Unity at a high level, or another game engine
- Solid understanding of one or more 3D creation suites (Maya, Blender, etc.)
- Experience and technical understanding of 3D model optimization and performance
- Experience with art production workflows such as modelling, texturing, rigging, animation, or lighting with HDRP/URP
- Intermediate skill with C# or another programming language
- Designing and developing workflows, pipelines, and tools for a variety of projects and teams, from industrial to games
- Integrating assets provided by art & design, and implementing the features associated with them
- Developing solutions to incorporate real-world assets and data into real-time applications
- Research and experimenting with groundbreaking technologies, pioneering new techniques to match the constantly evolving demands of ours clients and the industry
- Collaborating in small teams to ship client projects on multiple platforms, including desktop, AR, and VR headsets, mobile, WebGL, and more
- Experience working with commercial/industrial data (CAD, BIM, GIS, LIDAR, point clouds, etc.)
- Production experience developing headset AR/VR applications
- Rendering performance & optimization techniques
Platform for creating & operating interactive, real-time 3D content
Unity's mission is to democratize game development and enable everyone to create rich interactive content.
- Comprehensive health, life, and disability insurances
- Commuting subsidy
- Employee stock ownership
- Comprehensive retirement/pension plans
- Generous vacation and personal days
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness and fitness subsidy
- Office food and free snacks, including lots of healthy options!
- Mental health and Wellbeing programs and support
- Employee Resource Groups
- Global Employee Assistance Program
- Training and development programs
- Volunteering and donation matching program
Company Core Values
- Users first - We put users first… they are rock stars and we are their biggest fans. Our shared dedication to users holds us together, defines and aligns our work and drives us to deliver for them.
- Best ideas win - We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. We have vigorous debates, we listen and learn, and we make sure the best ideas win. We care enough to go through the pain of messy conversations.
- In it together - We are Citizens of Unity. We act like owners. We’re activists; we have a voice and use it. We’re direct and candid, with good intent. We respect each other’s uniqueness and we’re in it together.
- Go bold - We do bold things. We go big and when we fail, we learn, get better and go big again. We challenge and elevate each other beyond our limits to do what may seem impossible. We stay curious and hungry.