Customer Success Technical Architect
Posted on 6/2/2022
Florida, USA • Remote
- REQUIREMENT: Fluent in Portuguese
- Demonstrated success in Customer Success, Customer Support or Professional Services function for a product / SAAS company with enterprise customers
- Strong desire to tackle hard technical problems and proven ability do so with little or no direct daily supervision
- Ability to learn new technology quickly, as well as a strong interest in doing so!
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to concisely explain tricky issues and complex solutions
- Experience with Java Virtual Machine (JVM) tuning and troubleshooting
- Experience with operating Linux, you know how to configure, tune and troubleshoot both RedHat & Debian based distributions
- Exceptional interpersonal communications capabilities demonstrated through a history of successful B2B infrastructure software development projects
- Project management experience, as you'll need to be able to coordinate across various Confluent teams to ensure success for your accounts
- Bachelor's level degree in Computer Science or an engineering, mathematics, or another quantitative field
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity in a fast-paced, deadline oriented startup environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail and deliver results across multiple initiatives such as driving expansion, customer satisfaction, feature adoption, and retention
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time to meet with your accounts
- Previous experience helping customers build solutions that use Apache Kafka alongside Hadoop, relational and NoSQL databases, message queues, and related products (plus)
- Prior experience working for a technology startup (plus)
- Proficiency in Java (plus)
- Champion and advocate for the customer within Confluent - you will be the voice of the customer and will have to coordinate between Confluent's Sales, Product, Services, Support and Training teams to drive customer success
- Developing and presenting periodical customer reviews to Confluent senior management
- When necessary, roll up your sleeves and dig in to help address customer issues alongside Confluent Support Engineers and Core Engineering
- Leverage knowledge of your customers' environments to assist Support Engineers and Professional Services teams in better serving your customers
- Leverage knowledge of your customers' environments and use cases to influence the roadmap of Confluent products
- Complete analysis and present periodic reviews of operational performance to customer leadership
- Provide detailed reviews of service disruptions, metrics, detailed pre-launch planningHelp to educate your accounts on best practices for using Confluent platform
- When necessary, recommend proactive measures to help customers avoid issues and to ensure customer success (e.g. professional services engagements, training sessions, on-site visits, etc.)
- Confluent Certified Developer or Confluent Certified Administrator (https://www.confluent.io/certification/)
Full-scale data streaming platform
Confluent's mission is to create a new paradigm for real-time data streaming to help organizations set data in motion. The company builds tech-enables data manipulation tools.
- Best Teammates on Planet Earth - Loving your job has a lot to do with the people around you. Luckily at Confluent, you will find some of the most genuine people who make you excited to come to work each day.
- Adjustable Working Arrangements - While most of our employees work typical business hours, we encourage everyone to partner with their manager to make a schedule that works best for them and Confluent.
- Robust Benefits - Health and wellness is important and Confluent is proud to offer a total benefits program that ranks in the top percentile of companies similar in size to our industry in our established geographies.
- Rest and Recharge Days - Personal time off is great but it is even better when your whole team has the day. Each quarter, teams have three recharge days where the entire team logs off and refreshes before coming back to work.
- Weekly Lunch Spend - At Confluent, we have a weekly lunch program called “No Pay Thursday.” On Thursdays, lunch is provided by Confluent at local restaurants and grocery stores, taxes may apply for some countries.
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) - Confluent employees work really hard to meet the needs of our growing and scaling business. To make sure that we don’t burn out, we encourage everyone to balance their PTO in an adequate way.
Company Core Values
- Earn Our Customers' Love
- To Build a Great Company, Build a Great Team
- Smart, Humble, and Empathetic
- Be Fired up and Get It Done
- Tasteful not Wasteful
- One Team