Full Stack Developer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Alpharetta, GA, USA • Atlanta, GA, USA
- 5+ years of Microsoft C#.net coding experience
- 5+ years full stack development
- 3-5 years of Microsoft SQL Experience
- 3-5 years' experience building and working with Web Services
- 5+ years of experience with web technologies HTML and CSS
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio 2019+
- Experience working with Git / GitFlow
- Experience developing application for Azure App-Service, Azure Sql
- Strong understanding of software and database architecture concepts
- Azure SQL
- Azure App Service
- Microsoft C#
- RESTful WebApi
- Ionic 1
K-12 help desk software
Incident IQ's mission is to transform K-12 workflows by digitizing service delivery to empower students, teachers, and support teams. The company operates a platform to streamline help desk ticketing, IT asset management, maintenance work orders, and more.
- We facilitate whole-person growth where employees are able to develop personally as well as professionally.
- We offer an energetic and collaborative environment, Everyone’s opinion matters!
- We produce software that empowers K-12 schools to run efficiently, allowing for a better classroom experience for students to THRIVE!
- We provide excellent work/life balance.