Sustaining Program Manager
Posted on 7/26/2022
Everett, MA, USA
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain, Operations Research, Operations Engineering, or other relevant field
- Experience leading operational and strategic programs; ability to multitask, analyze opportunities, define successful approaches, and proactively solve problems
- Ability to build relationships, work effectively cross-functionally, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and lead cross-functionally with excellent communication skills
- Developed leadership, analytical, quantitative reasoning, problem-solving, creative and strategic skills
- Industry experience in one or more of the following fields: supply planning, supply chain management, manufacturing operations, and/or operations engineering
Advanced 3D printing systems
Formlabs is reinventing 3D printing by expanding access to digital fabrication, so anyone can make anything.
- Flexible vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
- Autonomy: We leave space for people to do their best, and take initiative to chart their own career course.
- Cutting Edge: We’re building things that haven’t been built before, so we can push the edge of what’s possible.
- Results: We dream big, but our focus on getting things done is what drives us forward.
- Curiosity: We are always asking why to push ideas and actions beyond the status quo.