Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Urbana, IL, USA
- B.A./B.S. or equivalent degree
- Prior clinical experience required such as volunteering, shadowing, clinical research, scribing, paramedic training, or being a medical assistant
- Excellent spelling and typing skills
- Knowledge of medical terminology highly preferred
- Self-sufficient and quick to learn
- Professional and reliable work ethic
- Successful completion of Augmedix RDS Training Program within the first 30 days of employment
- Must have access to a completely private work space with reliable internet
- Must have consistent availability and ability to work shifts between 5am to 5pm PST
- Familiarity with navigating the electronic medical record (EMR) highly preferred
- Assist physicians in documenting the patient's medical record (EMR)
- Navigate the EMR during assistance of patient care
- Assist physicians in a variety of specialties including primary care, orthopedics, rheumatology, etc
Automated medical documentation and data services
Augmedix is on a mission to rehumanize the physician-patient relationship and address the largest pain point in the US healthcare system — documentation burden.
- Do work that matter - Augmedix is a mission-driven company set on a course to improve the lives of doctors, to improve the care patients receive, and to create high-value jobs in countries that need them most. We take ownership of what we do and we’re driven to make an impact. When something needs to get done, we don’t wait for someone else to take the lead, we roll up our sleeves and get it done.
- Collaborate first escalate later - Stop. Collaborate and listen. We are #OneAugmedix and we pride ourselves on working together to solve problems before sounding the alarm. We believe in transparency and going to the source to solve problems. We trust each other’s expertise and we work together to find a solution. We know that we all make mistakes, but we learn and work together to move forward.
- Be a beast - We go above and beyond our job descriptions to get work done. We’re constantly breaking things and rebuilding them in smarter ways. And when the going gets tough, we embrace the challenge. We’re always learning from each other and rewarding each other for stepping up.
- Let doctor be doctor - We are obsessed with our customers, our partners, and the quality we deliver every second of every day. We don’t take shortcuts that compromise the quality of our work and we constantly reinvent processes to create more value for our partners.