Posted on 4/7/2022
Seattle, WA, USA • San Francisco, CA, USA • Austin, TX, USA • San Jose, CA...
- Extensive experience with analytics including competitive benchmarking, pricing, business rules, forecasting and reporting
- Ability to identify and understand customer and competitor behaviors, emerging trends and programs vital to improve revenue and margin
- Accountable, self-motivated, hands-on, dynamic, and hardworking leadership style that can productively impact both strategic and tactical financial outcomes
- Ability to think innovatively and challenge existing paradigms and practices in a data-driven manner
- Skilled in preparing and/or presenting reports and data
- 10 + years of pricing, finance, data science or analytics heavy roles; 2 + years of experience managing a team
- Strong leadership and communication skills - written and verbal - to work with senior
- Proven track record of working cross-functionally to deliver impact
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field of study; MBA a plus but not required
- The position is located in bay area - San Francisco or San Jose or Seattle
- Derive insights and support decision making with data and visualizations
- Identify and supervise development of core data sets and infrastructure
- Lead development of Tableau dashboards to surface and redefine data
- Work with business partners to understand new opportunities for scalable analytics
- Build and prioritize development roadmap & implement agile development cycles
- Keep senior stakeholders advised of progress on key pricing initiatives
- Identify and evaluate key KPIs to measure business
- Develop standardized data and insights to drive pricing decisions
- Provide analysis of ad hoc strategic questions
- Quantify impact of pricing actions
- Identify and implement new capabilities and standard methodologies to develop and improve pricing processes
Data management & visualization platform
Splunk's mission is to address the challenges and opportunities of managing massive streams of machine-generated big data. Splunk is the leading software platform for machine data that enables customers to gain real-time Operational Intelligence.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plans for regular, full-time U.S. employees — choose the best plans for you and your family. Plus: Health Savings Account (HSA), Life insurance and survivor benefits, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Business travel and accident insurance, Voluntary Critical Illness & Hospital Indemnity
- Eligible employees enjoy: 401(k) Plan with a company match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), Equity awards, Bonus or commission program
- We support you and your family: Paid parental leave, Mother rooms and wellness rooms, Family Planning
- Your work/life balance is important to us, that's why we offer: 16 company holidays, 15 vacation days, 10 sick days, 10 bereavement days, 5 volunteer days
- Ensuring our employees' success goes beyond insurance plans: Education reimbursement, Electric car charging stations, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Stocked kitchens, Gym discounts/onsite fitness centers, Pet insurance discount, Student loan resources, Cool workspace with collaborative environments, 529 College Savings Plan
Company Core Values
- Innovative: We’re passionate about our customer success. We keep our energy laser-focused on giving our customers the best possible and most trustworthy experience, driven ultimately by integrity. After all, we’d be nothing without them.
- Open: We never stop learning or striving to create a positive impact. The work we do matters. We innovate at warp speed to disrupt the world's notion of what’s possible.
- Disruptive: We are humble and value openness and honesty. We speak our truths mindfully and in consideration of others. Candor is cool - respect is required.
- Fun: We embrace the ride (preferably in a Splunk t-shirt). We take our work seriously, but not ourselves. We weave an irreverent and infectious sense of fun into everything we do.
- Passionate: We cultivate an inclusive environment where all backgrounds are celebrated. Striving for equity and embracing our individual uniqueness is our secret sauce. And it will only make us stronger.
- #WeAreSplunk: We represent many functions and regions but are one team. We value each other's efforts and moonshot ideas. And we celebrate highs, and learn from lows, together. We trust and rely on each other. Remember: There’s no “I” in Splunk.