Sr. Compensation Business Partner
Posted on 3/18/2022
- Experienced in the field of compensation and understand trends to contribute to overall program design, implementation, and administration
- Able to influence senior business leaders through data, experience, and negotiation
- An expert Excel user to create compelling analytical analyses
- Able to operate independently and manage your own projects, while also being effective working collaboratively and contributing to a cross-functional, global team
- Creative in identifying solutions to fit unique situations
- An effective and compelling creator and trainer of compensation materials
- Analytical to drive decisions based on data, but also comfortable operating in the grey space
- Able to differentiate when to be in the comp weeds and when to rise above as the situation warrants
- Organized, detail-oriented and an effective oral and written communicator
- Work with a sense of urgency and a bias toward action with a focus on providing excellent customer service (our role is always in service to the business)
- Flexible to work in multiple time zones to partner with global teams
- Comfortable questioning why and how we do things to continually seek improvement
- BS/BA or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of relevant and dedicated compensation experience in a fast-paced technology environment
- Deep understanding of all compensation fundamentals, including equity compensation
- Workday knowledge
- The estimated pay range for this role, if based in Colorado, is $131,600-$175,000
- Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Snowflake's bonus and equity plan
Data warehouse for the cloud
Snowflake has become a global force to help mobilize the world’s data. Snowflake enables thousands of organizations to have seamless access to explore, share, and unlock the true value of their data.
- We've got your back - We offer comprehensive health insurance plans, health savings accounts, robust retirement plans, and generous life and disability insurance.
- A Balanced Lifestyle - All Snowflakes have access to our weekly online lunch and learns, virtual workout classes, and ergonomic work-from-home equipment. We offer on-demand mental health and wellness programs to support our employees and their families.
- Your People Matter - Help offset the cost of growing your family with our fertility benefits and family planning resources. Count on our generous time-off and various leave plans for you to rest, refuel, and sustain a great work-life balance.
- Global Snowflake Team - No matter where you are in the world, we will get you connected and supported with a work-from-home setup.
- Treat Yourself - Personalize your Snowflake benefits by tapping into our employee discounts and pre-tax selections.
- Invest In Your Future - Eligible employees enjoy new hire equity, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), and a quarterly bonus or commission program.
- Put Customers First
- Integrity Always
- Think Big
- Be Excellent
- Make Each Other the Best
- Get It Done
- Own It
- Embrace Each Other's Differences